302 : Found the fairy

Hearing the answer from the Pleiades, everyone looked into the depths of the Ten Thousand Bone Flame Land.

Among the huge bones standing in the depths, you can faintly see the burning fire on the ground. The flame is blue, the color of ground fire, and at the same time, it blooms with terrible flame power, as if even the space is burnt and twisted. The huge bone burned to crimson.

This flame is a kind of earth fire, and its quality is extremely good. Although it has not yet reached the level of heaven and earth, but at the level of spiritual fire, it is already a rare earth fire quality.

"The fire here is not bad." Ning Yuzhou said pertinently, "If it is used for alchemy refining, it can improve the quality of spirit pills and spirit weapons."

Compared with Ning Yuzhou, who cares about the quality of ground fire, Wen Qiao, Pei Qiyu, and Su Molan only care about one question: how do they get past the fairy artifact in the depths of Wanguyan?

The fire here looks dangerous. With their current cultivation base, I'm afraid that people will be burned into ashes by the sea of ​​fire.

In addition to the ground fire, the bones that stand on the ground are also quite magical. Being so burned by the ground fire, not only was it not burned into bone meal, but it had undergone a qualitative change.

This is also the reason why the skeletons came here to look for Yan Bone.

Bones are very useful for skeletons. In addition to building bone mountains, building houses, boats, and making weapons, they can also strengthen the skeletons themselves. Although they are not familiar with the training methods of skeletons, they can also know that skeletons can extract power from some special bones and turn them into their own. This is why there are strong and weak points in skeletons.

Just as humans have their own ways of practicing, they are living entities that exist in another way.

Then they observed the skeletons in the Ten Thousand Bone Flame Land, and finally understood what the flame bones were looking for.

This flame bone is a layer of bone fragments that fall from the epidermis of the giant bones after the giant bones are repeatedly burned by the ground fire. This layer of bone fragments is only palm-sized, dark red, and has a strong texture.

As for the role of Yan Bone, this is the business of the skeletons.

At this time, I saw a burning skeleton rushing out of the land of bone inflammation, rushing back and forth, looking from a distance, like a burning matchstick, quite joyful.

Wen Qiao’s eyes were sharp, and they found that the position where the skeleton rushed out was among the pink bones. It can be inferred that the resistance of the skeletons to the flames here should be the bones that were burned to pink. Where, deeper, the skeletons can't stand it.

At this time, Su Molan drew out the king-level spirit sword, and the spirit sword exploded with a burst of bright aura and chopped it off at a giant bone.

With a clear cry, the spirit sword passed by the giant bone.

Everyone looked over and found that the giant bone was intact, leaving no trace. You must know that Su Jia’s spirit explosion sword technique is known for its violence. Su Molan now uses a king-level spirit sword. The power of this sword has increased dramatically, but it has not been able to leave a trace on the giant bone. It can be seen its firmness.

I can't blame the giant bones being burned by the fire day by day, and they are still in peace.

"What kind of bone is this, so hard?" Pei Qiyu was a little surprised, and tried to attack this giant bone.