237 : Sea Chart

After Ning Yuzhou pointed out the problems encountered by the disciples of Tianfuzong, he saw the two brothers Qiao Leshan outside the small building.

He walked out and said kindly: "Senior Qiao, Young Master Qiao, you are here, why don't you come to sit with us?"

The Qiao Leshan brothers readily responded.

Every small building in Linglong Fort seems to be elegant and delicate, but in fact there are things inside.

Entering the hall is the hall for guests. Entering is the living room, quiet room, alchemy room, utility room...Each small building has more than three to seven floors. Except for the first floor, each floor upstairs is a big one. Training room.

Wen Qiao, who was practicing boxing in the training room upstairs, heard Ning Yuzhou's voice transmission, picked herself up, and went downstairs. Seeing the Qiao Leshan brothers, she said hello and took the initiative to make tea to entertain the guests.

After the four of them sat down, Qiao Leshui couldn't wait to ask: "Miss Wen, Young Master Ning, are you all right?"

"What can we do?" Ning Yuzhou asked with a smile.

Wen Qiao looked at the Qiao brothers and saw that the concern in Qiao Leshui's eyes was very real, and she secretly thought that this person's character is not bad.

Qiao Le water said: "I heard that many people have come to Linglong Fort to inquire about you recently. I am worried that they will be against you."

During this period, although he and his elder brother went back to Qiao’s house to seek justice and trace the Nether Palace, he did not ignore the various news of Feixing Continent. He soon heard rumors in various cultivation cities, most of which were about gods. Yinbaoshu's also know that many people want to find out the whereabouts of Shenyinbaoshu from Wenqiao.

"It's okay, Linglong Fort has a large formation of fortresses. They may not be able to enter if they want to come in, let alone Lord Su and Venerable Hongfu." Ning Yuzhou smiled gently, "As long as we don't leave Linglong Fort, what can they do."

Qiao Leshui was still worried, and he stopped talking.

Before he could say anything, Qiao Leshan opened his mouth and said, "I wonder if there is anything we can help?"

The eyes of Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou fell on him at the same time.

Qiao Leshan's expression was composed and his eyes were straightforward, just like his clean and pure spirit body.

It is said that most people who practice Feixiandao’s Jingling exercises have pure and awe-inspiring minds, and there are very few treacherous villains who choose people because of the exercises. Feixiandao's exercises are very peculiar, and they will always choose a cultivator that suits them. If they fail to meet the requirements of the exercises, no matter how they practice, they will not be able to cultivate.

Because of this, Fei Xian Dao will become the mysterious but fair and decent leader in Fei Xing Continent.

Ning Yuzhou pushed Wenqiao's brewed spirit tea in front of them, and slowly said, "There is indeed one thing that needs Senior Qiao's help."

Qiao Leshui suddenly became a little nervous. He was a person with clear grievances and grievances. Since he had received favor from others, he had to repay him. Ning Yuzhou had a life-saving grace for him, so I would repay them.

However, this time it was a bit miserable. With his own strength, he couldn't repay it.

Fortunately, he has an outstanding brother who loves him very much and is willing to help him repay him.