341 : Tokiwa Mountain

Wen Tutu came back carrying the big hammer, and the thin lotus root-like arms casually flicked, and the big hammer fell on the altar with a bang, adding a few traces of cobwebs to the ground that had been cracked.

The five Xiang Wenxuan were sitting there, seeing this scene, they were very clever.

Wen Tutu glanced at them, and suddenly asked Ning Yuzhou, "Brother Ning, when will we leave?"

Ning Yuzhou glanced at Wenxuan and the others, and when he saw a few people's scalps were slightly tight, he heard him say: "After the son of Xiang is healed, let's leave."

These words will be moved beyond words to the Wenxuan brothers, and they increasingly believe that Ning Yuzhou is a good person.

As for Wen Tutu, why a Yuanhuang realm cultivator would call a Yuanling realm his elder brother, they all regarded it as a special hobby of these people, and they had no meaning at all. Where can low-level cultivators explore the affairs of the ancestors of the Yuanhuang realm?

People who are too curious generally don't end well.

After determining that Ning Yuzhou was a good person, Xiang Wenxuan was even more unprepared to him, and said hurriedly: "Young Master Ning, although we have not been in for a long time, there are a lot of evil things in these passages. It is on the periphery of Changpan Mountain. Fortunately, there are more yin and evil things in the depths, and most of them have become weather. If a cultivator is careless, they will swallow up vitality and transform into walking corpses..."

As he said, he smiled embarrassedly again, "Presumably you already know these, but we accidentally broke into a shameless pond before. Fortunately, we found something wrong, and quickly escaped, otherwise we would be dragged into the shameless dark pond."

"Yin Shachi?"

"Yes." The other shaved faces showed a cautious look. "The evil spirit in the evil evil pond is quite strong, and it is also our unlucky, being chased over there by a few companions who have transformed into walking corpses. A few companions accidentally died there..."

Speaking of this, a group of people are a little sad.

Although the friendship of casual cultivators is nothing, but they have known each other for a long time, and everyone knows the basics, and then they will meet together in the Tokipan Mountain to look for the horse-leaf rot orchid. Even though Aesculus vulgaris was not found, so many people died. If it weren't for this group of people, I'm afraid they would be wiped out.

"There seems to be something bred in the evil evil pond, attracting many evil evil things and walking corpses..." Xiang Wenxuan hesitated, and finally decided to tell the truth, "If I guessed correctly, it should be evil evil beads. ."

Ning Yuzhou's calmly smiling face was a little more surprised, "Are you sure it is Yin Shazhu?"

Xiang Wenxuan said, "Although we didn't go in, the aura of Yin Shazhu is too terrifying, I can still tell one or two things later."

Others also affirmed.

Although the evil spirit bead is an ominous thing, if you can find a way to get rid of the evil spirit in the evil spirit orb, and turn it into a spiritual element, you can use it as a storage of spiritual energy, which is equivalent to more cultivators than ordinary people. There are dozens of spiritual orifices to store spiritual power, which is of great benefit whether it is in battle, alchemy, or refining.

In addition, Yin Shazhu is also the favorite thing of Xie Xiu and Gui Xiu, Xie Xiu can directly use it to refine powerful natal evil weapons, and Gui Xiu uses it to cultivate the body of Yin and ghost...