347 : True identity

Establishing a continental teleportation array on all continents and connecting the continents of the lower realm will be an extremely vast project!

But speaking from Ning Yuzhou, it makes people think he can do it.

For a while, the hearts of everyone present were overwhelmed.

Ning Yuzhou's gaze swept across the faces of the people, and continued: "However, you can also try to find out if there is any teleportation formation left from the ancients in the Saint Martial Continent."

Sheng Zhenhai and his wife were slightly startled, and instantly understood what he meant.

The two of them thought about it, and both shook their heads and said: "We have never heard that the Saint Martial Continent has teleportation formations left from ancient times, and some are only teleportation formations within the mainland."

The formation has always been mysterious, and there are very few practitioners who can understand the formation, not to mention the arrangement of complex teleportation formations. Not all formation masters can arrange a complete and stable teleportation formation. Now they know that in the entire Saint Martial Continent, only three or four teleportation formations are in use.

This shows that the teleportation array is scarce.

Ning Yuzhou was not surprised at this.

It’s been too long since ancient times, not to mention that the Three Realms War occurred in the ancient times, leading to the extinction of many heaven, material and earth treasures, loss of inheritance, and even the destruction of the mainland teleportation array, and not many can remain.

Perhaps the Saint Martial Continent, like the Pleiades, also has a continental teleportation array, but that continent teleportation array is in a very secret place, and few cultivators will notice it and not be noticed.

Ning Yuzhou said: "You send someone to find it first. Even if it's just a broken teleportation array, as long as it's not damaged to the point where it can't be repaired, I can repair it."

Sheng Zhenhai and others were pleasantly surprised.

"Oh, Junior Brother Ning, would you still repair the formation?" Sheng Yun said in surprise.

"Senior brother." Ning Yuzhou glanced at him lightly, "Don't call me wrong in the future."

Sheng Yunshen: "..."

Seeing Sheng Yunshen's appearance like a cabbage beaten by frost, the people present couldn't help but laugh.

Sheng Zhenhai stroked the beautiful beard of the chin in a good mood, and said, "Leave this to us. With the strength of our Chixiao Sect in the Saint Martial Continent, if we can't find it, it's estimated that no one else can find it."

"Master, don't speak big words, be careful to flash your tongue." Qin Hongdao said, not trying to attack Master, but seeking truth from facts.

Sheng Zhenhai glared at her, "Where did I say wrong? You two often run out, and you keep my eyes open and help you find them." He pointed to the two big disciples Qin Hongdao and Yi Xuan.

The two responded one after another.

Then, they talked a little bit about the ancient teleportation formation.

Through Ning Yuzhou's guidance, Sheng Zhenhai and several people have some understanding of the ancient teleportation array, and they are getting more and more excited, and they can't wait to start looking for the ancient teleportation array right away. As long as they find the ancient teleportation array that exists on the Shengwu continent, they can visit other continents without waiting too long.