278 : Demon Caverns

The complexion of the eighth-major sect seniors instantly became very ugly.

Looking at the group of cultivators who still don’t know how to repent and show their greed, the head of the Zhenwu faction finally couldn’t help but scream: "You don’t want to forget, what’s the situation in Pleiades Valley now! Rather than think about where it is. It’s better to think about how to solve the current dilemma."

"The head of He is extremely true." The head of Hexinmen agreed, his eyes like sharp swords, sweeping across the group of greedy people, "If you leave it alone, I'm afraid that the devilish energy here will spread to the surroundings, Pleiades Sooner or later, the mainland will become a magic cave, and there will be a place for you to survive in the future?"

"That's the reason."

The heads of the eight major sects made a lot of noises, their faces were calm, and their gazes flicked across the three Yuan Emperor realms.

Although the Eight Major Families are indeed not as powerful as the Four Great Families today, their background is not bad. Compared with the Four Great Families, they have lived in the Pleiades for a longer time. They were once the leaders of the Pleiades, Ruo Zhen and the Four Great Families. They won't lose to the family.

It's just that they are not willing to make unnecessary sacrifices, so they will retreat and retreat again and again.

The ancestors of the Shen family and the Yi family were silent.

Shangyang Demon Lord said: "Isn't that better? Demon Qi is more conducive to our Demon Cultivation. If the Pleiades Continent becomes a place of demon Qi, I will only be happier for Demon Cultivation.

His appearance that has nothing to do with him almost made some cultivators who were righteous could not help but do it.

Although there are many greedy people, there are also many cultivators who are concerned about the safety of the mainland. They come with the people from the Eight Martial Schools, and see that the Pleiades Valley becomes like this. How can they not worry? But Pleiades Star Valley will be like this, but it is caused by the Shangyang Demon Venerable and the people of the four major families, even if they want to seek justice.

Although Shangyang Demon Sovereign was injured, his cultivation base was there, and no one dared to do it.

The senior officials of the Eight Major Sects ignored him, but looked at the ancestors of the Shenyi family and said stiffly: "Two seniors, I wonder if you have any opinions?"

Shen Yi and the two Yuan emperors looked at each other and smiled bitterly. What opinion can they have?

Now they naturally regret it, but the matter is over, regret is no longer helpful, they can only find a way to remedy it. They are not the Demon Sovereign of the Yang Yang, they feel that everything in the world can be used, even if the continent is destroyed, it will be another continent.

There are still their families in the Pleiades continent, their descendants, so many people, how can they let them go?

"The immediate task is to seal the Pleiades first." The ancestor of the Shen family said.

Hearing this, most of the cultivators present could not help showing a strange look on their faces.

They all remembered that fifty years ago, because Moxiu attacked the Xiao family and wanted to take Su Molan away, many of the Xiao family’s disciples were killed at that time. The four major families united by their various forces and proposed that they would never end with Molan. In the hands of Mo Xiu, it is best to seal Pleiades Valley and exile Su Molan to the forbidden area.