266 : Mother Tie Poison

Ning Yuzhou hugged the rushing girl, with a smile on his face.

Holding the happy girl in his arms, his eyes moved from the three patchwork slabs to Su Molan, who was standing beside the slabs, and his gentle and soft eyes were stained with deep meaning little by little.

Su Molan stood there in a daze, wondering what Wen Qiao had said earlier, it turned out that the two came from a place called "Shengwu Continent".

When she returned to her senses, she raised her head and met a pair of deep eyes.

Her face was slightly stiff, she couldn't understand the dark color in his eyes, and inexplicably didn't dare to look at him. However, the undisguised closeness between the unmarried couple still made her a little embarrassed and coughed slightly.

After Wen Qiao let go of Ning Yuzhou, she leaned over to look at the three slates and asked Ning Yuzhou to redraw the map together.

This stone slab is something of the residence, they are not good to take away, it is best to make a copy.

Hearing that they were going to draw a sea chart, Su Molan helped move the slate to a more open place in the treasure room, then moved a table, and put three slates on the table so that they could draw a map.

Wen Qiao looked around the map on the three stone slabs. Because she couldn't understand the ancient characters, she didn't know what the names of the continents marked on the map were. However, she was keenly aware that the Shengwu Continent was located in a very remote location, like an isolated island in the vast sea, and the continent closest to it was separated by an extremely wide sea.

Wen Qiao scratched her head and asked Ning Yuzhou: "Husband, is there a Pleiadian continent on it?"

Su Molan also looked at the three slates, and she was also curious about where the Pleiades continent was located.

Ning Yuzhou stretched out his hand and pointed in a direction.

The two female cultivators looked over with weird expressions on their faces. Their gazes moved back and forth on the three stone slabs, and couldn't help saying: "The Saint Martial Continent and the Pleiades Continent are too far apart? It's not even a stone slab on."

This is not the case. Three stone slabs are pieced together to form a chart, but the Shengwu Continent and the Pleiades Continent are actually distributed on different slabs, which shows how far the two continents are.

"Do we have to delay on the road for dozens of hundreds of years before we can go back?" Wen Qiao frowned and began to worry.

She knows the vastness of the endless sea. This vast sea area separates the various continents. It is extremely difficult for ordinary cultivators to cross the endless sea. Only the sacred master of the Yuansheng realm can shuttle between the continents without being affected by it. If you cross the sea directly, let’s not talk about the threat of sea beasts under the endless sea. This distance is too long for people. No matter how long the life of a cultivator is, there is no way to spend all of it on the road.

Su Molan kindly comforted, "It's okay, there will always be a way."

Wen Qiao couldn't help but look at Ning Yuzhou. It's right to ask her husband for something.

Sure enough, I heard him say: "We can use the teleportation array between continents, which can shorten the time."

Su Molan asked interestedly: "Young Master Ning, does every continent have a teleportation array? Just like the one you came to Pleiades continent?"

"Maybe." Ning Yuzhou didn't say too much, "We don't go to many continents, and I can't guarantee that we still need to see it in person."

Wen Qiao suddenly felt a little frustrated. She knew that the position was not enough, and there was still a lot of grinding on the road.