243 : Out

They have been in the space for five months since the appearance of the black wind.

The black wind has never faded. They cover the sky and the sun, covering the entire desert. The desert looks like it is shrouded in endless darkness and raging wind, just like the end of the world.

Wen Qiao sat next to him and asked, "Husband, what's going on outside now?"

Ning Yuzhou smelled the freshness of the vegetation on her body, and looked a little dazed. Hearing her words, he was calm and said: "The black wind has receded a lot, and it will take some time for it to disappear completely."

During this period of time, while Ning Yuzhou was busy, from time to time he paid attention to the situation of the black wind outside the space, and also had an understanding of the situation of the black wind. Until recently, the black wind has faintly faded.

It's just that although the black wind has receded a lot now, it still threatens them and still can't get out.

After Wen Qiao listened, knowing that she could not leave the space, she no longer paid attention, and her attention soon fell to what Ning Yuzhou was holding.

Ning Yuzhou is holding a wooden card in his hand, but the breath that the wooden card exudes is very different. Wen Qiao can't say it clearly, just like it when she looks at it.

"Husband, what is this?"

Ning Yuzhou handed over the wooden sign and said, "This is a defensive sign I refined from the Shenyin Treasure Tree. The evil spirits will not invade. This is for you. After the blood drops, you won’t lose it. After encountering danger, it can resist one or two and reduce the damage."

Wen Qiao happily took it. This talisman player is only as big as a baby's palm, and it is very delicate. Both sides of it are engraved with runes. The rune pattern and the wood pattern are integrated, and they are very delicate and very fascinating to get an attention.

Wen Qiao bit her fingertip and dripped a drop of blood on it.

At the moment the blood dripped in, the breath on the talisman was condensed instantly, and the whole talisman also changed, becoming inconspicuous, and it will not be noticed by people. It is very suitable for pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger. Don't worry about a murder and treasure after being noticed by others.

"I engraved two formations on it, one is the protection formation, the other is the restraining array, which can be used as a restraining talisman when needed." Ning Yuzhou explained.

Wen Qiao played with it lovingly for a while, and asked, "How many did you make?"

Ning Yuzhou smiled and said, "I only made two, one for you and one for me."

Wen Qiao saw that he took out another talisman, which was obviously a pair with the talisman in her hand. She immediately became happy and urged him, "You also drop your blood to recognize the master."

Ning Yuzhou smiled and dripped blood to recognize the lord, and the breath of Talisman suddenly became unremarkable.

Then, Wen Qiao took out the seeds of Qiansi Teng, which gave birth to a Qiansi Teng, and then took out several dark red cane filaments and twisted them into a thin rope, and strung two talisman cards respectively. The dark red rope is tied with two amulets, the colors of the two are similar, they look like exquisite handicrafts, and they have a special temperament to wear.

After the two talisman cards were tied with the rope, one was hung on her neck and the other was hung on Ning Yuzhou's neck.

"This Thousand Silk Vine was obtained after I experienced several births. The cane silk is very hard and it is just right to tie the charms." Wen Qiao said happily, patting the charms on her chest.