215 : Cemetery of the Lost Soul

The disciples of the Tianfuzong present were all elite disciples of the inner sect. They were quite obsessed with Fulu. When they focused on studying the stone talisman, they seemed to have forgotten the surrounding environment.

Wu Qijie had a headache. The group of people surrounded the stone talisman without leaving a space for anyone to pass. He couldn't help but remind: "Don't study it, let it all."

The disciple of Tianfuzong didn't look up, and muttered some words, where did he hear his words.

Wu Qijie had to walk over, stretched out his hands, and took out the few Tianfuzong disciples who were almost glued to the runestones. Before they could protest, he said: "Get out of the way and let Young Master Ning go over and take a look."

The Tianfuzong disciple looked at him with a dazed expression, but couldn't react for a while.

Only Wang Qunfang was not carried away by Wu Qijie, and he was kind of polite in the face of the Heavenly Talisman Master.

Even though the other Tianfuzong disciples were dissatisfied with his behavior, facing the practitioners in the Yuanhuang realm, they were not angry. They just craned their necks and their eyes were still stuck on the runestones. The obsessive appearance made people's hearts hairy and could not bear it. Stay a few steps back.

When Ning Yuzhou walked over, Wang Qunfang was still a little dazed.

Standing in front of the runestone, Ning Yuzhou looked down at the runestone, and the other disciples of the Tianfuzong were a bit inexplicable. The runes on this rune stone are extremely old, and even Senior Brother Wang of the Heavenly Talisman Master cannot understand it. Can he understand it?

Upon seeing this, Qiao Leshui wanted to tell them loudly that if Young Master Ning couldn't understand, no one here would understand.

However, thinking that Ning Yuzhou was already looking at the runestones would make them understand that he would not do this kind of hatred.

Su Wangling coughed, ignoring the doubts on the face of the Tianfuzong disciple, and asked: "Young Master Ning, this runestone is also an evil talisman?"

"Yes." Ning Yuzhou said while watching, "It turns out that it was a blood demon that was suppressing here..."

After his explanation, everyone understood that the reason why this blood demon forest got this name was that Gorefiend forest suppressed a blood demon. And the black dead trees in the Gorefiend Forest that can flow out blood-like sap are actually transformed by the power of the Gorefiend. The Gorefiend uses these dead trees to feed the turbid blood beasts in the forest, and even wants to use the turbid blood beasts power to destroy and suppress its runestones, breaking the seal.

Everyone present was horrified, but quickly checked the runestones.

Fortunately, the runes on this runestone are quite clear, and there is no sign of being infested by dirt, and the power is also very stable. Obviously, the blod beasts have not taken action against it.

Wu Qijie thoughtfully said: "It seems that the most powerful turbid blood beast in the Blood Demon Forest is only in the Yuan Dynasty. If you want to destroy the runestones, you need a turbid blood beast with the strength of the Yuan Emperor. Although the turbid blood beast is affected. The blood demon feeding is just a group of ignorant beasts. The blood demon wants to let them destroy the runestones, but they will not be really obedient to do it."

I can't complain that the blood beads of the turbid blood beasts have such a vigorous vitality. They can be said to be supported by the power of the blood demons. The power of the blood demons is transformed into the vitality of the blood beads in the turbid blood beasts. It was only used by alchemists to refine the yellow spring blood pill.