206 : The Bearded man

After the bearded man beat a few cultivators to the ground, he ruthlessly abolished their cultivation base.

The screams came and went one after another.

After doing this, he raised his head and glanced sharply around.

Under his gaze, the onlookers cultivators retreated subconsciously. No one wanted to seek justice for the cultivators whose cultivation status had been abolished. Even more people watched this scene indifferently, speaking out of justice. Qingyuan Town that will never happen.

Qingyuan Town is different from those cultivation cities. There is no explicit stipulation that killing people in the town is not allowed. Here, killing people and treasures can be seen everywhere. As long as you have no ability, you deserve to die here.

"It's the senior!" Qiao Leshui said in surprise.

Ning Yuzhou's eyes moved slightly, and he quickly understood what he meant. This bearded man was the senior who lived in the room next to them when they were on the flying boat, who might have known Qiao Leshui.

I saw him looking at the cultivators around him with a smile, but he turned and left after these cultivators had retreated, and soon disappeared into the crowd.

Wen Qiao and the others stood in front of the inn and watched for a while. They learned from the discussions among the surrounding cultivators that these people had previously offended the bearded man’s companions, made the bearded man angry, and directly abolished them. The cultivation base is also a warning to the people around.

This kind of thing often happens in Qingyuan Town. People who don’t have eyes often don’t live long. Those who can hang around in Qingyuan Town must first develop a pair of golden eyes and know who can provoke and which can’t, otherwise they won’t know how they die.

This is just a small episode. After the people who had been abolished and dragged down, Qingyuan Town returned to lively.

Wen Qiao and the others went to the next wine shop and ordered a few pots of the most expensive spirit wine. This time they got a lot of news.

"During this period, there have been many disciples from the big sect. I heard that they will all come to the original trial. Half a month ago, the disciples of the Tianfuzong had just entered, and there were disciples from the Linglong Fort... The disciples of Feixian Island entered the heavens five days ago. They have 20 disciples here this time, and the leader is the disciple of Venerable Boyuan..."

"Is the disciple of Venerable Boyuan's surname Qiao?" Qiao Leshui asked nervously.

Xiao Er, the shop serving them, smiled and said, "Venerable Boyuan has two apprentices. The youngest Fairy Qingyou has only cultivated in Yuankong realm now, so naturally he can't lead those Feixiandao disciples."

Qiao Leshui clenched his fists excitedly, "That's it, the leader must be..."

Wen Qiao poured a glass of wine and stuffed it into his hand to stop him from speaking out.

Ning Yuzhou said to the shopkeeper with a cordial look: "I heard that the heavens are very dangerous. How come so many cultivators have come to the heavens recently?"

"Who knows? It may be that those big sect disciples suddenly chose to come here to participate in the trial, thinking that there are any treasures, they all followed to try their luck." Xiaoer Dian said casually.

Wen Qiao asked curiously: "Are there really treasures?"

Dian Xiaoer saw that she was beautiful, with two furry monsters lying on her shoulders. The look of one person and two beasts staring at her with round eyes was really likable. He couldn't help but say more: "There are naturally treasures. Although Tianzhiyuan is a famous and dangerous place, it has always been dangerous, but I heard that it was an ancient battlefield a long time ago. As long as you can find a place where you can die, there are many treasures there."