229 : Linglong Fort

Everyone hurried away in silence.

However, most people couldn't help but ponder Su Wangling's previous words, and there was a vague guess in their hearts, but they were still not sure. Moreover, this time they did rely on Ning Yuzhou's large formation to survive, so it's hard to ask what they are.

On the way, Wen Qiao talked about her experiences with Ning Yuzhou, Qiao Leshan, and Su Wangling by means of sound transmission.

She didn't elaborate in detail, but cut off some parts that were not easy to tell them, and only let them know the existence of the Shenyin Treasure Tree and its contribution to the heavens.

As for the location of the Shenyin Treasure Tree, the same did not say.

Will tell them this, but also Wen Qiao's own plan.

Before, the sea of ​​blood suddenly retreated. As long as she was not too stupid, she could be contacted. After all, she took the Bodhi seed into the sea of ​​blood. It took more than a month after she went. No matter what she did, the sea of ​​blood would retreat. I am afraid that they have a direct or indirect relationship with her.

Now everyone is still in the heavens, the danger seems to have gone, but it is present all the time, so naturally they will not pursue too much. But after leaving the heavens, they will definitely ask the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor realm who encounter the Feixing Continent, and they will have more eyes to focus on her.

Wen Qiao also wanted Qiao Leshan and Su Wangling to stand in front.

This time in Tianzhiyuan, the benefits she and her husband have done are enough to make the world envy and jealous. Wen Qiao also had to pave the way for the two of them, so as not to attract many unkind eyes and cause danger to them.

Although I usually don't like to do this kind of twists and turns, Wen Qiao will still make more preparations if necessary.

The three of them are quiet people, even though their hearts are stormy, their faces are still calm, as if nothing happened.

After Wen Qiao finished speaking, Su Wangling and Qiao Leshan remained silent for a long time, but they could only tell from their slightly tense faces that their moods were difficult to calm.

The two remained silent, and there was no other reaction.

However, Wen Qiao felt that they could trust them during the time they got along.

Ning Yuzhou squeezed her hand secretly, and when she looked over, he showed her a gentle and gentle smile.

Tianzhiyuan is very quiet.

This kind of silence is like a temporary calm after a disaster, something faintly seeps in the air, these surviving cultivators do not dare to relax, and can't help but be secretly vigilant.

They also noticed the desolation of the heavens, those false things that only had their form no longer existed.

However, there are still many dangers in the heavens. Fortunately, they are many and powerful. Even if they encounter some evil ghosts in the heavens, they can work together to deal with them.

No matter how powerful these ghosts are, can they be better than the endless monsters in the blood sea?

Until they passed through the Blood Demon Forest, the disciple of Tianfuzong suddenly said, "Wait a minute."

The crowd stopped and watched Wang Qunfang and a few disciples of Tianfuzong ran to an exceptionally tall black dead tree in the Gorefiend Forest, where they chopped out a runestone full of cracks.