381 : Sea Fairy campaign

Wen Qiao looked at these little brothers, and then threw them to Ning Yuzhou.

The submerged scale is developing, and it still needs to absorb more members, but the Tanglin side is not enough.

However, the hidden scales are not collected by everyone. This has to pass the assessment. Although this group of brothers looks quite obedient, Wen Qiao did not casually open his mouth, and Ning Yuzhou must definitely be able to take it away. .

Then Wen Qiao divided all the rewards that Min Jishu had sent, and all the cultivators who helped her grab the Sea God's Order at that time shared.

But after a while, all the rewards were divided.

Min Jishu and Xing Jinling and Liu Zizi who came to look for them were stunned.

Liu Zizi couldn't help asking: "Sister Aqiao, why are you finished dividing? Don't keep some for yourself?"

The rewards of the winner of Poseidon are so rich that even as the little princess of the Liu Family, she is a little moved. With Wen Qiao's current cultivation base, it is absolutely applicable. But she didn't keep herself like her, and all of them were thrown out, and they were given to those who needed cultivators, which fit their own spiritual roots.

Wen Qiao put it straightforwardly: "Without their help, I wouldn't be able to grab the Poseidon Order, it should be distributed to them."

Liu Zizi was silent, and said nothing.

Then she saw Xing Jinling who was following her and asked suspiciously: "Uncle Xing, why are you here?"

Xing Jinling didn't say a word, just looked at Wen Qiao with his eyes.

The expressions of Min Jishu and Yi Hyun suddenly became very bad, and Liu Zizi was also very vigilant.

She akimbo her hips and said, "What are you doing? This is my sister Aqiao. Although she is indeed a goddess, she is in line with the aesthetics of our family! But-she has a Taoist couple, you are not allowed to be unruly towards her! "

Liu Nandou who came to look for Liu Zizi almost staggered when he heard this.

Xing Jinling said with a sullen face, "What's up to you? Get out of here! I have something to ask the girl!"

Liu Zizi couldn't beat him, so she had to give way. He secretly vowed that he must work hard in the future and beat Xing Jinling to the ground, so that when his grandfather handed over Zhanhailou to her, he was unable to make Xing Jinling work for her.

Liu Nandou patted her head, his gaze fell on Wen Qiao and the others, and finally heaved a sigh of relief after learning their origins.

Xing Jinling came to Wen Qiao with the black faces of Yi Xuan and Min Jishu, and said, "Miss Wen, if you want to change to a Taoist couple in the future, you can come to me."

Wen Qiao: "..."

Ning Yuzhou, who was examining a few salted fish men's repairs, had a slight smile on his face and turned to look over.

Wen Qiao blinked his eyes and said straightforwardly: "Thank you, I won't change road partners. I think my husband is very good. I don't want to think about you either. I'm not interested in baby-faced boys."

Xing Jinling stared at her with a sullen face for a while, then turned and left, his back very vicissitudes of life.

Liu Zizi couldn’t help laughing. Although she didn’t sympathize with Jin Ling at all, she decided to comfort him by looking at his pitiful appearance, “The appearance is natural, and you can’t change it. You can look for it later. A girl who doesn't dislike you with a baby face. In fact, your face is quite cute, although there is no such thing as masculinity..."