270 : The Pleiades map

The next day, when Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou woke up, they saw a fat doll sitting by the bed with two fat legs dangling in the air.

Fat Wawa grinned when it saw them waking up.

Although its body is somewhat transparent, its exquisite and lovely features, a few millet teeth, and the soft and fluffy hair on its head when it smiles, all interpret the "child", a creature that is naturally prone to good feelings feature.

Wen Qiao was very happy when she saw it, "You came so early."

Fat Wawa said: "I'll be here before dawn. You said that I can come over and play with you today."

"Yes, let's have breakfast together."

"Good~"

Ning Yuzhou got up in silence and looked at the people who had already chatted with each other, his eyes darkened.

When Wen Qiao, who was about to go out to play with Qi Ling doll, pulled to the shelf and twisted a hot towel to wash her face, the fat doll, who was very happy before, was a little timid, and looked at him cautiously. Her face seemed to be worried that he would be angry.

"Aha, you must wash yourself first," Ning Yuzhou said.

Wen Qiao said embarrassedly: "I was so happy just now, I forgot it for a while."

These days, Ning Yuzhou stayed in the pharmacy to make alchemy. Naturally, she would not lie in bed by herself. She would just meditate until dawn and just use a simple cleansing technique. Where would I need to wash? However, her husband loves to clean, and always feels that the cleaning technique is not clean enough, and she still needs water washing.

Wen Qiao didn't think it was a problem, she had a good temper, and she was very tolerant of his little problem.

After washing, Wen Qiao took out a basket of Lingguo and ate them one by one with the little doll of Qi Ling, as if it was their breakfast.

This scene made people look really sad, so Ning Yuzhou, who was going to the pharmacy to continue making alchemy, took a turn and said, "I'm going to make breakfast, what do you want to eat?"

As soon as Wen Qiao's eyes lit up, she reported a few dishes, and then turned to ask the little baby, "What do the Pleiades like to eat?"

The little doll said without hesitation: "Only those who have aura!"

It needs a variety of spiritual things to repair its body in order to maintain a long-term sobriety.

Ning Yuzhou went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. Wen Qiao naturally wouldn't sit and wait to eat. She was a diligent person. Even if she couldn't do it, she could help, and would not push everything to Ning Yuzhou.

While helping with the ingredients, she chatted with her new friends.

"Pale star, where is your body?"

"Don't you know?" Pleiades stared at the scented ling rice porridge in the pot, looking absent-minded.

"I don't know." Wen Qiao was puzzled, where did she know.

The Pleiades looked at her in shock, "You don't know? Then why do you go to the square every day?"

"Didn't it to see who stole my spirit fruit and spirit pills?"

Pleiades: "..."

Little Wawa's bun face suddenly wrinkled, and suddenly found that the little friend she just met had no tacit understanding with it. She thought that Wen Qiao had already discovered it, so she would run over to play with it every day.