247 : Pleiades Continent

The land where the sand lizard passed was a mess, with heavy deaths and injuries.

Su Molan, who was running around with a long whip, was so bumped that she was about to vomit. She was already seriously injured, but she was just holding on. How could she withstand such a bump? When Wen Qiao speeded up her escape again, she vomited a mouthful of blood with difficulty and finally fainted.

The sand lizard had already stared at them, stepped on the yellow sand, and chased at an extremely fast speed.

Wen Qiao could feel the threat posed by the sand lizard behind her, the terrifying aura that caused her to stand upright in her cold hair, and almost couldn't bear to become a monster - the fact that she was scared to become a monster is so terrible. Shame, she would never do such a shameful thing.

Seeing that the sand lizard was approaching, Wen Qiao took Ning Yuzhou's hand without hesitation and dragged Su Molan, who had fainted, into the space.

When they fell on the stone golden python vine in the space, the two of them gasped for breath, their bodies still tight.

After Wen Qiao breathed a good breath, her eyes fell on Su Molan, who was hanging softly on the stone vine, and then she slapped her neck without hesitation to prevent her from waking up halfway.

I'm dizzy anyway, I'll be dizzy for a while.

After returning to the space, Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun's blasted hair slowly smoothed out, showing the pressure that the sand lizard had put on them. Contacting the sand lizards at such close range, the feeling that their lives would be threatened at any time, made them explode into two ball of hair.

They stayed in the space for a while, until the sand lizard's breath disappeared, and then carefully came out of the space.

The surrounding desert is very quiet.

Every time, the place where the sand lizard appears will become a dead place. The yellow sand on the ground still has traces left by the sand lizard. The yellow sand is full of insects, ant venomous snakes trampled to death by the sand lizards, and the ground is full of chaos.

Wen Qiao and the others didn't stop here, curling up Su Molan, who was still in a daze, and quickly left here.

***

A pale moon slowly rises, the desert is icy and snowy, and the coldness of the cold is permeated from the ground.

Su Molan was awakened by freezing.

When she woke up, she saw the female cultivator sitting in front of the fire warming and drinking soup. There were two monsters squeezed by her, sipping soup in front of the soup bowl, and the handsome and gentle male cultivator opposite makes her a little dazed.

At this moment, the female sister in front of the fire turned to look at her, "Are you awake?"

Su Molan got up slowly, and suddenly reached out and touched the back of her neck, which was sour and uncomfortable, as if she had received a heavy blow. She looked at the two Wen Qiao with some doubts, did not suspect them at all.

Su Molan raised her head to look at the cold and lonely moon in the night sky. The moonlight shone on the desolate and cold desert. Occasionally, you could see some black scorpions breaking out of the ice not far away, walking around on the icy desert that come from where they are.

Seeing this scene, Su Molan's face was slightly stiff.

Su Molan's eyes were a little surprised until the black bites passed by blindly and did not try to attack.

"Would you like soup?"

A sound rang, Su Molan turned her head, and was stuffed with a bowl of soup.