282 : 2 rooms

The voices of the people were loud, the breath of the cultivators came and went around, and a spiritual sense belonging to the high-level cultivators swept away from them, as if it was just a routine inspection.

The expressions of the four of them had a meal, and they quickly reduced the expressions on their faces and looked up calmly.

At this time they were in a huge hall with a lot of cultivators around. When these cultivators saw them, they just cast a curious glance, and quickly looked away and walked outside the hall.

At this time, an unceremonious shout came: "Which continent are you from? Are you still coming out?"

Wen Qiao and the four followed the prestige, and they saw a serious-faced middle-aged male Xiu standing not far away.

The middle-aged male Xiu was holding a book with a dark blue cover in his hand, holding a pen in his hand, and screaming at them unceremoniously. Although his attitude was not arrogant, he was also full of confidence. He was obviously used to this kind of thing.

Wen Qiao looked down and found that they were standing in a complete teleportation formation.

It seemed that it had arrived in the new continent, and the continent teleportation array of this new continent was not only intact, but also guarded by cultivators.

Ning Yuzhou reacted extremely quickly. He pulled Wen Qiao and walked aside, and said gently and politely: "Sorry, we are here for the first time."

Pei Qiyu's expression was a little gloomy, and his reaction quickly pulled Su Molan behind him.

The middle-aged man snorted, his eyes turned on the four of them, and he pointed to a distance and said, "Go there and pay the bill."

The four of them looked over and saw that there was a long solid wood table over there, behind which sat two cultivators dressed as stewards, one male and one female, the female was in the Yuanhuang realm, and the male was in the Yuanzong realm. At this time, the female cultivator of the Yuan Dynasty was sitting aside with her eyes closed and rested.

Just as they looked at the two of them, suddenly the teleportation array lit up again.

The four of them turned their heads and looked around, and found that five people appeared in the aura. The five people were wearing treasures, with a heavenly weapon hanging from their waists, and an arrogant air lingering between their eyebrows. They were obviously of good origin.

The middle-aged male Xiu guarding the teleportation formation didn't pay any attention to them, and lazily put up his eyelids, and said, "Which continent is from? Old rules, go there to pay."

Among the five people, the leader is a woman with a clear face and a cold temperament. She clearly looks like a perfect figure made of ice and snow, but when her eyes stare at it, she gives people a particularly gentle and tangled feeling. People can't help but get caught in the pair of entangled and passionate eyes.

"Heaven Wheel Continent."

The female cultivator was brief and concise, and then there was no nonsense, and she directly took the people around her to the long table.

The middle-aged male Xiu next to the teleportation formation heard the Heaven Wheel Continent, his expression slightly changed, but his attitude was slightly better, and his attitude changed little. Seeing Ning Yuzhou and the four of them slowly and slowly, he said displeased: "You guys. Don't pay the fee yet? Do you want to ignorant the spirit stone?"

The attitude of this male cultivator was so unkind, and the sorrow in Pei Qiyu's eyes flashed away.

Su Molan didn't know that the hall master of the Demon Sect was angry, and squeezed his hand secretly—he had forgotten that his hand was still being held by him—to let him restrain a little. This is not the Pleiades continent.