323 : Unicorn

After seeing the two unicorn statues, everyone began to climb up the stairs.

Along the way, they found that the villa was empty, but the building was very well preserved.

Pei Qiyu thoughtfully said: "After those people searched here, can they be so kind to not destroy the building?"

This is what makes people feel weird.

As the most prominent force in the secret realm, Chiri Mountain Villa has long been raided by practitioners who came in nine times before. The huge villa has no furnishings, only some useless buildings.

Moreover, because of the cultivators' inferior nature, they don't believe that they will endure not destroying the building. When they can't find anything, they will definitely take the surrounding buildings out of their breath and destroy them at will to see if there are hidden treasures or institutions.

Ning Yuzhou looked around and said clearly: "Here is a recovery formation."

"Resume the formation?"

Shi Wuming surprised and said: "What you said is true? Is there really a recovery formation?"

Ning Yuzhou asked in return: "Didn't you find out? This secret realm has been opened ten times. There must be many practitioners who have come in more than once. Didn't they notice the peculiarities of this villa?"

"How do I know if they paid attention?" Shi Wuming said irresponsibly, "The Chiri Villa is naturally special. This is a villa that melts directly into the secret realm. Where is it not noticeable? But when it comes to formations , We have been here for so long, can you feel the traces of the formation?"

Pei Qiyu, Su Molan and Wen Qiao shook their heads.

If there is a formation here, it can naturally be detected by the keenness of the cultivator. Unless it is the kind of high-level hidden formation, but the recovery formation is not a high-level formation.

Wen Qiao walked next to Ning Yuzhou and asked him: "My husband, have you found that the formation is restored?"

"Not at all." Ning Yuzhou said frankly, "It was only inferred from the surrounding traces and the information given by Master Master."

In terms of insight, the people here are not as good as Ning Yuzhou. Of course, Pei Qiyu's insight is also extremely keen, but it is a pity that he is a magic cultivator and is not proficient in formations, so naturally he would not think about that.

Master Wuming was overwhelmed with surprise, "Fortunately, I brought you here. As expected, it is much easier for someone who is proficient in formation."

"Isn't there no cultivator who is proficient in formations to come in before?" Su Molan asked strangely.

"Naturally, it's a pity that those people didn't find anything." Shi Wuming deliberately put on a regretful face, "Fortunately, they didn't find anything to let us pick it up."

Everyone couldn't understand his face and reminded him: "Young Master Ning is just an Earth-level Array Mage, so you dare to bet the treasure on him?"

If you miss this kind of thing, do you think everyone can pick it up? Even Yuan Shengjing has personally explored it, and it is really not easy for others to find out.

The teacher said without decree: "I believe that Young Master Ning's ability can definitely be missed."

Everyone was speechless.

Although Chiri Mountain Villa is large, at the speed of a cultivator, it doesn't take much time to explore it.

There are only a few of them in the entire villa, and the other cultivators are not entering.