258 : Xiayin City

"Let's go to Pleiades Valley."

Hearing Ning Yuzhou's words, Wen Qiao and Su Molan both looked at him, with unexpected expressions on their faces.

Su Molan asked hesitantly, "When?"

"We will leave tomorrow." Ning Yuzhou said lightly, "While everyone's eyes are gathered in Jisha City, we can just go over and see the situation."

Jisha City is located on the edge of the Blackwind Desert, facing the Blackwind Desert. After leaving the desert, most practitioners who enter the Blackwind Desert will choose to enter Jisha City for repairs. Even if they do not enter Jisha City, they will also pass through Jisha City. In addition, Su Molan disappeared in the Black Wind Desert and was disfigured by the Black Scorpion Venom. According to the world's thinking, the person who took Su Molan away would definitely choose to enter Jisha City.

After all, many cultivators who were disfigured by the Black Scorpion Venom would choose to stay in Jisha City. As long as they put on a cloak, they would not receive too many strange eyes. This is a situation that is not available in other cultivation cities and is very suitable for hiding.

Therefore, many people think that Su Molan may still be in Jisha City, and the world's eyes are all fixed on Jisha City. Even the Xiaoshen family is no exception. Only two Yuanhuang cultivators will be sent here.

Su Molan thought about it, and felt that Ning Yuzhou was right.

Compared with those outsiders who don’t know anything inside, the Xiaoshen family should have known from Xiao Minxin that she had left voluntarily with Ning Yuzhou and the others, knowing that she would take the initiative to cooperate with Ning Yuzhou and the others to hide themselves and Jishacheng. It was indeed a hiding place suitable for her disfigurement.

But she did not disfigured her face.

Before they react, it's best to leave Jisha City as soon as possible.

After the three discussed, they returned the inn room the next day and left Jisha City.

When they were about to reach the gate of Jisha City, they suddenly felt something. When they looked up, they saw a Yuanhuang realm cultivator standing against the wind.

This is the ancestor of the Yuan Dynasty of the Xiao family.

Su Molan is no stranger to him. She was raised in the Xiao family and was very familiar with the members of the Xiao family. Although she had no chance to contact those Yuanhuang ancestors who had been practicing in retreat for many years, the Xiao family wanted to show The emphasis on her, after she became an adult, asked her and Xiao's disciples to visit Xiao's Yuanhuang ancestor.

Su Molan's heart was beating extremely fast, her fingers shrunk in her red sleeves unconsciously trembling, cold sweat.

"Sister, what's the matter with you? Did you forget something?"

A clear voice sounded, and then the young boy's delicate face was impressed.

There was a pair of exceptionally clear eyes on the boy's face, reflecting her pale face. Through this delicate face, Su Molan could faintly see the majestic face that belonged to Wen Qiao, and her heart instantly calmed down.

She smiled and said, "No, I was thinking about it just now."

"Really, that's good." Wen Qiao patted her shoulder, suggesting that she relax.

When the three of them walked out of the city gate, they could feel an extremely sharp line of sight falling on them.

Su Molan's heart trembled, but she didn't dare to reveal anything on her face, so she could only stiffly follow Wen Qiao out of Jisha City.