380 : Harvests

Wen Qiao and the others didn't stay in the house for a long time. After they went out, there was noisy outside. A group of cultivators took out the Illusory Sea God Flower that they had obtained in the Sea God Stele this time.

No matter it is the various forces in the inner sea, or the alchemy masters, they will bid to buy the magic sea god flower obtained by the cultivator.

In addition, the organizer of the Poseidon Festival will also send people to count the number of Poseidon Flowers that each person has received, and the one with the largest number will give them a certain reward. This is also to encourage the cultivators who enter the Sea God Stele to look for the Illusory Sea God Flower more.

Wen Qiao and the others just appeared, and the scene suddenly fell silent.

After a while, it seemed to return to normal, but no matter what the cultivator was busy with, his gaze looked towards this side as if there was nothing.

Min Mubei's expression was cold, as if he hadn't noticed.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou didn't even care. Looking at them like this, they had experienced a lot in Dongling back then, and there was no pressure on them.

Ning Jichen and a group of people rushed over, seeing Min Mubei and Wen Qiao and the others, they stopped talking.

Min Mubei was the cultivation base of the late Yuan Dynasty, and apart from his blood relationship with Wen Qiao, he was also considered a senior.

Before they could speak, Min Mubei's gaze fell on Ning Jichen, and he cordially said, "This is your in-laws, right?"

Ning Jichen: "..." Being called in-laws by a strong Yuan emperor is really stressful.

Min Mubei's gaze looked over, and Qin Hongdao and the others agreed, with a smile on his face, and said, "Aha has already told me about it. Thanks for taking care of her over the years."

Qin Hongdao and the others hurriedly said, "Senior Min is polite..."

A strong Yuanhuang realm treated them so politely, somewhat uncomfortable, but everyone present keenly noticed that Min Mubei's eye sockets still seemed to have traces left, and it seemed as if he had cried...to make a Yuan imperial realm cultivators couldn't control their emotions. It can be seen that their recognition of relatives just now may not be so pleasant.

At this moment, Min squeezed over, first called his grandfather to Min Mubei, and then looked at Wen Qiao baffledly.

Min Mubei's emotions have been controlled. It is not like the gaffe when he learned the truth before. Now he looks at Wen Qiao, affected by the nature of the blood, how he looks and loves, and he said lovingly: It's Sudi's daughter and my granddaughter."

Min Jishu was very happy and said happily: "So Aunt Sudi still has a daughter..."

After being happy, he suddenly glanced at Min Mubei. As a member of the Min clan, how did he not know that the taboo of "Min Sudi" in the hearts of Min Mubei and his wife was their only heartache. When he learned that Wen Qiao was Min Sudi's daughter earlier, he thought that Min Sudi was not dead, but they were still a step late...

Min Mubei looked towards Wen Qiao, and saw that her expression was dull, and his heart was sad.

He knew that Wen Qiao would not be so easy to accept the sudden emergence of relatives, and did not want to force her. He waved his hand at Min Jishu, indicating that Min Jishu would accompany his granddaughter. They were about the same age and might be able to talk together. .

Min Mubei returned to Gaotai with a lonely expression.

Min Sulin greeted him and called to him: "Father..."