238 : Yuanshengjing Venerables come out

After Qiao Leshan brought them the news of the ancient teleportation formation and the chart, he soon left.

He has a lot to do, and he can't stay here for a long time. First of all, he has to check the affairs of the Nether Palace.

This time he returned to Fei Xian Island, Qiao Leshan not only returned to the island to investigate the matter of the teleportation formation between the mainland, but also reported the matter of the Nether Palace to the teacher. This time, he was ordered by the teacher to investigate the matter of the Nether Palace.

After learning about the existence of the Nether Palace, Feixiandao also felt that this unknown mysterious force was acting quite mysteriously. Although it was unknown why the Nether Palace would plot against the young master of Linglong Fort and Qiao Leshui one after another, their behavior was correct. The mainland cultivators have caused harm, and I don't know if there are any other cultivators who have been harmed besides them. Naturally, Feixian Island cannot be left alone.

Feixian Island's move coincided with Linglong Fort.

After learning about Qiao Leshan's mission, Su Wangling had a long talk with him.

After the two discussed the affairs of the Nether Palace, they both felt that the things the Nether Palace used to calculate the cultivators were really vicious. No matter what the cultivation level, the cultivators could not escape their secret calculations, and it was best to prevent them in advance.

It's just that it's very difficult to take precautions in advance, and even one who is not careful will be tricked.

The most helpless thing is that after being assaulted, it is impossible to treat it with ordinary methods at all, and the harm to the cultivator is very great.

After the two discussed, they decided to find Ning Yuzhou and ask him how to do it.

For this kind of thing, they can only ask for help from alchemists. Although Linglong Fort and Feixian Island have sky-level alchemists, they all feel that the knowledge and skills of these sky-level alchemists are not as good as Ning Yuzhou.

In fact, it was the same, otherwise Su Wangling would not almost toss himself to death.

After Ning Yuzhou heard their intentions, he apologized: "Sorry, although I can heal you, I still haven't been able to figure out what the dark matter that destroys your sea of ​​consciousness is. They may come from the Nether Realm, but unfortunately. I am not familiar with the Netherworld, and I cannot judge their ingredients. Except for the Yin-Yang Nirvana Real Pill, I don't know what methods can be used to prevent it. You also know that it is not easy to synthesize the Yin-Yang Nirvana Real Pill, and there are not many that I can combine. "

Therefore, even if they wanted to use the Yin-Yang Nirvana Real Pill to prevent them, they could not mass-produce them like other spirit pills.

Ning Yuzhou is still researching and experimenting with other lingdans that can be replaced, and has not yet been able to find out at this stage.

Su Wangling and Qiao Leshan were a little disappointed, but they also knew that this was a reluctance.

It is normal for Ning Yuzhou not to be able to do things that even those heavenly alchemists can't do. Moreover, Ning Yuzhou has done a good job. They are not cultivators in the Feixing Continent. They clearly have nothing to do with him. But still thinking of ways for them to help them minimize the harm.

Regarding the Yin-Yang Nirvana True Pill, Su Wangling and Qiao Leshan have both studied it. Regardless of its refining method, the various elixir spirits needed to combine the pill are very precious, even Linglong Fort. It is not possible to collect all of them, and Ning Yuzhou needs to provide two kinds of medicinal materials, and even the most important yin and yang spring water. Unless there is luck against the sky, you will not be able to encounter them again.