234 : King-level Fulu master

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao saw Venerable Hongfu in the front hall of Linglong Fort.

As the masters, Su Shouling and his wife naturally had to accompany them. The old man was sitting on the ground, looking at Venerable Hongfu.

Venerable Hongfu felt that the attitude of the Su Shouling and his wife was weird, but after seeing Ning met the two, he quickly put that delicate mood aside.

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao stepped forward to salute Venerable Hongfu.

Venerable Hongfu looked at the two with a very kind expression, "You two don't need to be polite. I came here today to ask you two, I don't know from which school and school you came, would you like to worship Tianfuzong?"

Ning Yuzhou calmly said: "The younger generation and the younger sister inherited Sheng Zhenhai. As for the teacher, please forgive the younger generation for not telling it."

Wen Qiao stood beside him silently, with a cold face and said nothing. No one could see anything from this face.

Su Shouling and his wife took a look at her. Previously, they felt that the girl could see to the end at a glance, and it was easy to be seen. I don't have to worry about being seen by others after knowing how to straighten my face.

Regarding Ning Yuzhou's concealing that they were from other continents, Su Shouling and his wife could understand. After all, they were not from the continent of their own origin, and it was normal for them to be defensive.

Venerable Hongfu secretly wondered who this "Sheng Zhenhai" was. He had never heard of this name. Could it be that he was a little-known casual cultivator? However, Venerable Hongfu felt that ordinary casual cultivators did not have the ability to teach disciples like Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao. Presumably this Sheng Zhenhai must be very powerful, and his cultivation level and knowledge must not be low.

It's not a casual cultivator, is it possible to be a hidden master?

Since the other party has a teacher, Venerable Hongfu could not help but force them to worship Tianfuzong, and then said: "Young Master Ning, would you like to go to Tianfuzong as the elder of Keqing?"

"Elder Ke Qing?"

Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao looked at him in surprise, but they didn't expect the operation of Tianfuzong to be so casual.

The huge sect actually invites a Yuanmai realm cultivator to be a guest clerk, so what is the face of those high-level cultivators above Yuanzong realm?

"Senior, with the cultivation base of the younger generation, this Keqing... isn't it a child's play?" Ning Yuzhou tactfully refused.

They didn't have much time in Feixing Continent, and they couldn't be qualified for this elder Keqing.

Venerable Hongfu didn't take it seriously, "Young Master Ning, as well as the elder of the guest Qing, also made it happen. Our Tianfuzong has never looked at the cultivation level, only the ability."

Ning Yuzhou finally understood the plan of Tianfuzong and couldn't help but laugh.

However, Tianfuzong's actions are better than those with other purposes. The starting point is really simple. Ning Yuzhou is not bad for his senses. He smiled and said: "In fact, the younger generation and the nobility's disciples share in the original heaven. The friendship in adversity, if Senior Wang and the others want to learn the ancient runes on the stone talisman, I am willing to teach it."

Therefore, there is really no need to ask him to be the elder Keqing.

Venerable Hongfu was pleasantly surprised and said: "Is what Young Master Ning said is true?"