331 : Fairy

Wen Qiao picked up several seeds in the Spirit Medicine Garden.

This medicinal garden is protected by formations, and the spiritual herbs in the medicinal garden can grow freely without being influenced by the outside world. I don't know how many generations they have alternated in this medicine garden, and they drop a lot of seeds.

Seeing this scene, Su Molan asked suspiciously: "Miss Wen, what are you doing with these seeds?"

"Cultivating spirit grass."

Wen Qiao answered casually, but the listener was intentional.

"Does Sister Aqiao also know how to cultivate spirits?" The teacher came over without orders, looking interested.

Wen Qiao said calmly: "Exactly, I am the Wood Element Yuanlinggen, and I have learned some spiritual cultivation before."

The cultivators of the Wood Elementary Spiritual Root learn more with less effort, and the quality of the spiritual plants cultivated is also very good. Many spiritual practitioners in the spiritual medicine garden of the sect are the disciples of the Wood Elemental Spiritual Root.

It's not surprising that everyone thinks that Wen Qiao usually uses Qiansi Ceng as a weapon.

It’s just that the seeds are successfully cultivated into spiritual medicines. It takes too long. Many cultivators can’t wait. Instead of looking for mature plants of spiritual medicines, it’s okay to sell them or make alchemy. Not on those seeds or the like. Of course, it would be a different matter if it were the extremely precious seeds of spiritual grass and spiritual medicine.

Wen Qiao knows her own business, and for her, the seeds are no different from the grown spiritual grass.

After picking up some precious spirit grass seeds and seeing the spirit grass and spirit medicine of interest, they also dug up some of them. Even if they don't use them, they can also bring them back to the Saint Martial Continent and give them to the Chixiao Sect or the Submerged Scale.

Several people worked together and quickly dug up those old spirit grasses and spirit medicines.

Everyone harvested quite a lot. Looking at the spirit herbs and spirit medicines that were left behind, the youngest ones were hundreds of years old.

When they left, Ning Yuzhou conveniently placed a protective nesting formation. If someone else came here in the future, it would take a lot of time just to break the formation and it would be more or less able to support it. Of course, he even hopes that the master of this underground palace can stop those who do not abide by the rules and destroy casually.

After doing this, they left the elixir garden.

When they passed through the door at the end of the spirit medicine garden, they seemed to have passed through the space in a daze, and when they fixed their eyes, they saw a square passage in front of them, and the spirit medicine garden behind them had disappeared.

Although this passage is a bit like the previous maze, it is somewhat different from the maze. The passage has stairs that meander down, twists and turns, and there is no end in sight.

The crowd settled down and walked on.

Originally thought this place was also like a maze, with traps and the like, but they walked for a while without encountering any attacks, and they were incredibly calm.

"Is the owner of this underground palace so kind?" Shi Wuming was a little unbelieving.

"Could it be that you still want to pick up the bargain?" Pei Qiyu sneered.