317 : Gains

Coming to Qiyao City again, Wen Qiao didn't feel much, only Shi Wuming looked like everything was fresh.

Pei Qiyu asked suspiciously: "Aren't you a disciple of the Seven Soul Sect? Qi Yao City is a subsidiary city of the Seven Soul Sect. You should be familiar with it here."

The teacher said frankly, "Although I am a disciple of the Seven Souls Sect, I have been practicing with Master, and rarely leave the mountain gate. This is my first time going down the mountain to experience."

Hearing this, everyone present understood.

It turned out that it was an inexperienced little Bai Ding who had just gone out of the mountain to practice, so he was so miserable.

Since they decided to come to Qiyao City, they should regard this place as a place to stay during their time in Hunyuan Continent, so they don't need to live in an inn anymore, it is more cost-effective to rent a cave mansion directly.

They walked towards the lease of the leased Dongfu.

After arriving at the rental shop, the rental practitioners who entertained them asked their requirements clearly, took out a phantom ball, opened it with spiritual power, the phantom ball flashed light and shadow, and a realistic picture was projected into the air.

The practitioners in the rental shop stretched out the face paintings in the Phantom Sphere, and introduced them to them: "This is the cave house in the Fuluo Mountain in the north of the city. They are all high-level cave houses. The cave houses contain high-level auras and are equipped with high-level defense formations Lingtian...the shortest lease time is one year, is it satisfactory to you?"

The picture projected from the phantom ball, the scenery of this Fuluo Mountain is very good, the most important thing is that it is close to the Seven Soul Sect, and there are often patrolling disciples of the Seven Soul Sect passing by, and safety is absolutely guaranteed.

Although the city of Qi Yao is very safe, there are many insidious methods used by cultivators. When choosing a cave, safety is the most important thing.

Shi Wuming pointed and pointed: "The cave mansion to the north is close to the Seven Soul Sect. It is convenient for me to come to you..."

Upon hearing this, the cultivator in the rental shop couldn't help but look at the teacher Wuming, and said in surprise: "This senior is a disciple of the Seven Souls Sect?"

The teacher replied casually, and continued to choose the cave mansion for them, and they were more concerned about this matter than they heard Qiao.

After listening, the cultivator looked at the lifeless look of the teacher and turned to respect, and asked respectfully, "I wonder which soul hall disciple of the Seven Soul Sect is the predecessor?"

There are a total of seven soul halls in the Seven Soul Sect, and each soul hall is home to Yuan Emperor realm cultivators, and their strength is extraordinary.

"What are you asking about?" Shi Wuming glanced at him, "Could it be that you are also a disciple of the Seven Souls Sect?"

The cultivator hurriedly said: "Senior has broken the younger generation. How can I worship the Seven Soul Sect with the qualifications of the younger generation? This rental line is set up by the head of the Seven Soul Sect's Human Soul Hall. I am only fortunate to be invited here to do things. My friends come here to lease the Dongfu, so the leasing company naturally wants to give the predecessors face."

The meaning of this subtext is that if Shi Wuming is really a disciple of the Seven Souls Sect, then his friend rents the cave mansion here, and naturally they have to give them a discount. This is also the care of the Seven Souls Sect's elite disciples of the inner sect.