350 : Come back

When the blood man flew out, he smashed some unsuspecting cultivators in front of him, smashing them all the way to the people of the four major families who presided over the Lintai Hunting Valley.

With a bang, blood spattered everywhere.

Everyone looked intently and found that this blood man was a cultivator who had been skinned, and his body was in a distorted posture. Although the man was skinned and cramped alive, his bones shattered, he still had some breath, his eyes widened, his mouth made a ho, and it took a long time to breathe.

The faces of the four major families of Tanglin became very ugly, and other practitioners were also shocked by this unexpected scene.

The guardian Elder Ning flew out and shouted angrily: "Who is out here?"

When they saw Elder Ning’s cultivation level clearly, the group of people couldn’t help laughing. One of the burly men mocked: “It’s really a broken place. There is not even a decent cultivator. An old thing in Yuanmai realm, isn’t it? Is that what you can tell?"

Hearing this extremely insulting remark, all the practitioners in Dongling glared at him.

The burly man closed his face, released his breath, and smashed towards everyone present.

The coercion belonging to the practitioners in the Yuankong realm spread around them, and those practitioners under the Yuanyu realm instantly bleed from their seven orifices, and fell miserably, without knowing the life or death, only a dozen people were left to support them.

Seeing that there were still people standing, the burly man was immediately unhappy and yelled: "Kneel down to me!"

Seeing that Emperor Cheng Hao, who was struggling with support, was forced to kneel down, Ning Yuzhou's eyes were cold, and he threw a spirit dagger at hand.

Although his combat effectiveness was not very good, the Primordial Spirit Realm was an overwhelming victory over the Upper Primordial Sky Realm, and a single blow would have an effect.

Sure enough, the burly man who was still arrogant flew out fiercely, and fell to the ground with a bang, throwing a hole in the ground.

However, he was not dead, the spirit dagger stuck in his shoulder, his bones shattered and he couldn't move, he could only make a ho sound, just like the blood man killed by them before.

However, compared to their cruel torture, Ning Yuzhou did nothing, just crushed his bones with secret energy.

"Who?"

The companion next to the burly man gave a sharp scream and looked around, trying to find the person who shot secretly.

Standing in the distance, Ning Yuzhou smiled at the corners of his lips, and there were a few more gleams in those gentle eyes.

Seeing his look, the brothers Shi Wuming and Hu Shuangyan both swallowed secretly, and the Hu Shuangyan brothers took the initiative to jump out without ordering.

Brothers Hu Shuangyan were both in the late Yuan Kong Realm, and the cultivation level of these cultivators who came here was not good.

The few people thought that Brother Hu Shuangyan was a practitioner of Dongling, and couldn't help but sneered.

A middle-aged cultivator dressed in tattered clothes said: "I didn't expect this kind of place to have a meta-space, but we looked down on this shabby place."

"Oh, these two little brothers are so tender. My blood beauty likes this thin-skinned and brittle young man the most, especially the skin, which is brittle and bloody..." said a coquettish and enchanting female cultivator. .