292 : Thirteenth Mansion

Suddenly hearing the news from Bai Lichi to them, Wen Qiao's four expressions were a little weird.

But just for an instant, Ning Yuzhou condensed the look on his face, and said gently and sincerely: "Thank you, Mr. Baili, for telling me that if we didn't have you, we might have waited forever."

It is rare for Pei Qiyu to not say anything. No matter how he evaluates Baili Chi in his heart, the vested benefits should not be forgotten. Naturally, he will not refuse to go out because of mouth owes or other reasons.

Baili didn't care much and said: "It's nothing, even if I don't tell you, you should be able to detect it."

Ning Yuzhou just smiled, did not answer this, and only said: "No matter what, I will accept this love! If I can get into the Thirteen Dead Bone Mansion by chance, Lord Baili will ask for something, I will wait. I will never sit back and watch."

"That's great." Baili Chi said happily.

Seeing his smile with pink gums exposed, it was so stupid as to be true, Pei Qiyu and Su Molan didn't know how to evaluate this person.

After Baili left late, the four began to wait for dark.

The sky in Huangu Town was getting dark quickly. Almost in the evening, the sky began to darken. Every household lit up bone lamps, looking down from mid-air, like stars laid out in the dark.

Tonight’s Huangu Town seems to be no different, and there are still bursts of lively noise from the distant streets, as if by day.

Wen Qiao stood in front of the window, looking at the night sky where the stars and moon were extinguished, that strange feeling once again hit her heart, as if there was some slight movement in the wind.

The familiar breath appeared behind him, and an arm crossed her and pressed it by the window, as if wrapping her in his arms.

Wen Qiao raised his head to look at the man who appeared behind him, his breath completely enveloped her, and at the same time interrupted the message from the wind.

Wen Qiao stared at his resolute jaw in the graceful lines, and said, "Husband, do you think that the night sky in Huangu Town in recent days is always unspeakable weird."

Ning Yuzhou said, "I didn't see it, but if you say it is weird, it should be."

Seeing that he believed in himself without the slightest doubt, Wen Qiao was very happy and pursed his lips and laughed.

The divine bloodlines of the two awakened are different. His divine bloodlines are more in the auxiliary aspect, while she is in the perception aspect, and is extremely sensitive to the changes in the surrounding environment.

"What else did you find?" Ning Yuzhou asked.

Wen Qiao thought for a while, "There is still wind..."

"wind?"

"Well, it's the wind! There seems to be a different message in the wind, but unfortunately I can't tell the difference." Wen Qiao was a little bit distressed, and he could clearly feel the abnormality, but he looked like a hazy veil in front of him. Unclear.

Ning Yuzhou looked thoughtfully at Huangu Town in the night.

The bones are still in the light, the bones are in the night... There is no doubt that the bones represent the Thirteenth Mansion of the bones, and the night is night. These are very easy to understand, but the combination of the two is very puzzling.

At this moment, Pei Qiyu and Su Molan came over and told them that there was movement on the second floor.

"I saw them leave the inn." Pale Star said.