207 : Sacred tree in Heaven's Origin

After the three-person line becomes the five-person line, the safety is indeed improved a lot, and Wu Qijie alone is enough to deter those cultivators who have bad intentions.

After Qiao Leshui introduced Ning Yuzhou to Su Wangling and Wu Qijie, he asked: "Young Master Su, Senior Wu, which direction do we go?"

Su Wangling is not a talkative person, except for the previous self-introduction, he has not said anything.

Of course, it may also be that he is not in good health now, and he even struggles to speak.

Wu Qijie pointed in a direction and said with a smile: "Did Young Master Ning say to go this way before?"

Qiao Leshui's heart burst upon hearing this and decided to ask the young master of Linglong Fort again, "What do you think of Young Master Su?"

"Just go over here." Su Wangling said weakly.

Everyone had no objection, and headed towards the direction Ning Yuzhou pointed at earlier.

The rolling hills are desolate and gloomy, and the mist at the end is more like a condensation of gloom.

I heard that too many people died in the ancient battlefield that year, and it was a world turned upside down. The shadows persisted, and wandering here over time would easily affect the judgment of the cultivator.

Everyone's sword flew by, and their eyes scanned below.

This hill is so desolate that you can't even find a weed. From the traces left on the hill, you can know that this place was once a battlefield. Because it is located at the entrance of the heavens, it has been searched by cultivators a long time ago, and there is no noteworthy thing left. Therefore, everyone did not stay too much, but flew towards the distant place shrouded in fog in one breath. go with.

On the way, Wu Qijie asked Qiao Leshui: "Master Qiao, where did you come from? I was on the flying boat of the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce. When I saw you, I thought I was wrong."

A cultivator in the Yuanhuang realm would not have made a mistake, saying that is just a topic.

Qiao Leshui wasn't really stupid either, although he didn't know Wu Qijie's purpose for choosing to walk with them, but with their current strength, he had no right to oppose him, so he should agree directly. It is safer to have a cultivator in the Yuanhuang realm escorting than the three of them walking alone.

He hadn't forgotten those cultivators who came to the heavens inexplicably, always felt that their purpose was not simple.

"We came from Danfu City." Qiao Leshui said honestly.

Wu Qijie said suddenly, "In fact, not long ago, we heard that Qiao's death was announced outside of Qiao's house, but we didn't expect you to be here."

Qiao Leshui brows and said: "The Qiao family really thought I was dead."

"What's going on?" Wu Qijie looked surprised.

Qiao Leshui feels that there is nothing to conceal about this matter. After all, after finding his brother, he will have to seek justice for himself and tell the Qiao family clearly about the matter. Since the family ugliness will be raised sooner or later-in fact, it has already been raised once. It's nothing.

At the moment, I told about my own experience, but I concealed the process of Ning Yuzhou's treatment for him, only that there was an accident in the sea area of ​​Yunchuan. Fortunately, I met Ning Yuzhou and the others, and they went together.

Qiao Leshui was careless, and knew that his injury was unusual. Who knew if someone behind the scenes supported Qiao Daxun, otherwise, with Qiao's skills, how could he know how to use such a vicious method to harm him?