242 : Black Wind

The aura dissipated, and the scorching sand blew across.

The two looked around at the same time and found that they were in the endless yellow sand at this time, and occasionally the hot wind wrapped the fine yellow sand against their faces, giving people the illusion of being in a flowing desert.

Of course, this is not the mobile desert of Shengwu continent, because the surrounding sand is still.

Wen Qiao looked around and asked, "My husband, where is this?"

The two monster beasts standing on her shoulders also looked curiously, but it was a pity that they were all yellow sand, there was nothing iconic, and it was impossible to tell which continent they came to.

"I don't know." Ning Yuzhou replied very simply, "It won't be Shengwu Continent anyway."

After Wen Qiao listened, she stopped asking more questions and looked at the place under her feet.

A burst of yellow sand swept past, and the yellow sand flooded their uppers, making it impossible to recognize that there was a continental teleportation formation here.

Wen Qiao slapped a palm from the air, and the palm wind lifted the yellow sand beside her feet and swept them away, exposing the continental teleportation array under their feet.

This mainland teleportation array is more complete than the one in the Feixing continent. It is a small teleportation array, and it seems that it can only accommodate three or four people to teleport.

"How could this continent's teleportation array be in the desert?" Wen Qiao was a little puzzled.

Ning Yuzhou examined it for a moment and said, "This teleportation array is also an ancient teleportation array. You see, its layout is different from the current teleportation array..."

Wen Qiao listened in silence, staring at the teleportation array placed under her feet in the yellow sand.

After explaining the difference between the ancient teleportation array and the current teleportation array, Ning Yuzhou asked: "Aha, do you understand?"

Wen Qiao: "I don't understand much."

Ning Yuzhou: "..."

Seeing her with Qing Junjun's eyes open and looking at hinself innocently, Ning Yuzhou felt Microsoft's heart, reached out and touched her head, and said very fondly: "Forget it, it doesn't matter if you don't understand, I'm here."

Since he knows everything, she doesn't need to force her to learn. She likes to fight and kill, so she can do those things. He is there for everything.

Although I don't know why the teleportation array appeared in this desert land, Ning Yuzhou still decided to stop and study.

There are formations in Ning Yuzhou's inheritance. Because there was no need before, he didn't study those ancient formations carefully. After this accident fell to other continents, Ning Yuzhou found that the ancient formation method was very practical. If he could learn it completely, it would be convenient to set up a teleportation formation in the future.

Wen Qiao naturally had no objection.

She took out a piece of stone golden python vine, after it was spawned, protected it with stone golden python vine around the teleportation array, as long as there was any abnormal movement around, she could detect it at the first time.

After finishing this, Wen Qiao sat on the vine branch of Shijin Mang Xingvine, took out a plate of Lingguo from the storage bag, and slowly ate it.