272 : Yuan Emperors Realm cultivators

When Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou returned to Chuyun Peak from the bottom of Yunying Lake, they saw Su Molan hurriedly greet them.

Seeing the two, Su Molan finally breathed a sigh of relief, but when she discovered the cultivation base of the two, she was stunned.

"You, are you going to practice?" she asked in surprise, her voice a little uncomfortable.

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou both generously admitted.

They get the cloud gift of Pleiades Valley, and their cultivation bases have grown. There is no need to hide to the master of Pleiades Valley.

Although it is said that when the cloud beast of the fairyland fell here, the valley of Pleiades had not yet been built, but later Pleiades Valley and the twenty-eight stars and four elephants chose this place to settle down and live their lives, which is considered to have formed a cause and effect with the cloud beast of the fairyland. The descendants of Pleiades are nothing.

"That's it."

Su Molan didn't think much, but heaved a sigh of relief.

The two suddenly disappeared in the Pleiades Valley, and they couldn't find them no matter how to find them. She thought something had happened to them, or they left the Pleiades Valley with a teleportation array.

If they leave with the teleportation array, it's okay, I'm afraid something will happen. However, Ning Yuzhou's personalities would tell the owner even if they were to leave, so when she found that they were missing, she couldn't find them in Pleiades Valley. She was very worried about what happened to them.

Now seeing the two return safely, she is naturally happy.

While talking, they saw a female nun walking from the mountainside of Chuyunfeng.

This woman has a very tall body, and her features are gorgeous and compelling. When she comes here, her beautiful and unparalleled eyebrows are stern, and she can't help but look at her. She was completely different from Su Molan's soft and dodder-like appearance, and she was a woman who was so strong that a man wanted to conquer when she saw it.

Wen Qiao looked at her and suddenly felt that this woman was very familiar.

At this time, I heard this very imposing woman opening up: "Young Master Ning, Miss Wen, you are back, it's okay."

Wen Qiao: "... Granny Tie?"

Granny Tie showed a kind smile on her gorgeous face, and looked at her with a very kind look, "Hey, Miss Wen doesn't recognize me?"

Wen Qiaomu frowned and said, "No, it's just that the scar on your face has disappeared suddenly, so I don't dare to recognize it."

The last time I saw it, she was still a dying old woman with a pleated face, but now she has become an imposing queen. The contrast is so great that Wen Qiao dare not recognize it for a moment.

Granny Tie stretched out her hand and touched her right cheek. There was originally a hideous scar, but as the poison in her body was released, this scar was not stubbornly poisonous, and naturally disappeared.

She is actually not young, but her aptitude is good and her practice speed is fast. When a cultivator breaks through to the Yuanhuang realm, she can reshape her body, reshape her body, and maintain her youthful beauty is naturally no problem.

This is the case with Iron Lady, high-level cultivators are a group of skilled old monsters.

However, there are some people who have a strange aesthetic and do not want to maintain their youthful appearance, and choose an appearance that suits their age.