269 : Pleiades

Wen Qiao's body remained unchanged, and her divine sense instantly enveloped the entire room.

However, as far as the divine consciousness reached, no abnormality was found, and the shadow seemed to be her illusion. Just like the scene she saw when she opened their eyes some time ago, after she had just returned from Cangyun Peak to rest for three days.

At that time, Wen Qiao thought that she was wrong.

The divine consciousness swept through, and found no clue, Wen Qiao frowned slightly, and suddenly said, "Come out!"

The room is quiet and quiet.

After the morning sun rises, Wen Qiao pursed her mouth and walked out of the guest yard with a cold face to the pharmacy.

Ning Yuzhou was making alchemy. From the corner of his eye, he saw the person who came in. The movement of his hand did not stop at all, and he played the alchemy smoothly and quickly. There was a humming sound in the pill furnace. Obviously, the pill furnace was at a critical moment, but he did not show any anxiety and dignity at all. He looked like Shi Ran, as if he was doing a very easy thing.

Until a furnace of pill was refined, Ning Yuzhou casually grabbed the flying spirit pill and asked with a smile: "Why did Aha come?"

Wen Qiao sat beside him and said unhappily: "Husband, that thing that I don't know what it is has been refusing to come out, and even peeping at me."

Ning Yuzhou's hand paused, took out the pill bottle and installed the refined spirit pill.

"Husband, should we think of a way to force it out?" Wen Qiao asked suddenly.

Ning Yuzhou turned his head to look at her, saw her face eager to try, smiled and said, "Why is it so troublesome? Since it chooses to be exposed in front of you, it can be seen that Aha treats it differently, just wait for it to automatically send it to your door."

Wen Qiao raised her eyebrows again, "Will it appear? I don't like hiding guys, or just go for it."

"It should be." Ning Yuzhou didn't say too much.

She is straight-tempered and always likes to be upright in her actions. If she doesn't work, she will have a fight. She really doesn't like those who are hiding in the dark and prying into conspiracies. Ning Yuzhou understood that this was her character, but he liked it, probably because he couldn't do it, so he especially preferred the beautiful things that he couldn't have.

Wen Qiao finally reluctantly agreed, "Well then, I'll wait."

Ning Yuzhou saw the gloom on her face, and he felt distressed, so he gave her an idea, "Since it likes spirit pills, spirit fruits and spirit stones, you can use these things to lure it..."

After listening to the tactics taught by Ning Yuzhou, Wen Qiao happily left the pharmacy and took a group of cloud beasts out to engage in trouble.

In the following days, Wen Qiao would put a spirit pill and spirit fruit on the window sill every night. When she looked at it again the next day, the spirit pill and spirit fruit had disappeared.

After a few days in this way, Wen Qiao suddenly stopped putting spirit pills and spirit fruits, as if nothing had happened before.

On this day, when Wen Qiao opened her eyes from meditation, she saw the flashing shadow again.

"Don't go!" Wen Qiao yelled.

Maybe her voice surprised the thing, Wen Qiao clearly saw the shadow slouch, hiding behind the pillar on the beam.

Wen Qiao said courageously: "If you leave again, don't come to me in the future. I won't give you spirit pills and spirit fruits anymore, and I won't give them to Yun Beast."