246 : Su Molan

As first-time outsiders, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou really don’t know who "Su Molan" is, but listening to the female cultivator in the light gold dress, this "Su Molan" is obviously very famous in this continent, and this reputation is not very good.

Because they did not understand the situation, they wisely did not speak and continued to wait for the development of things.

These three people, one aggressive, the other pitiful, and the other silent, happened to be a big show.

Until Su Molan was forced to collapse by the female cultivator, she turned to look at the male cultivator who had injured her earlier, and asked sadly, "Shen Gongzi, do you think I am that kind of person?"

The male Xiu who was dragged into the water by her remained silent.

However, this silent attitude is a kind of acquiescence.

The female sister in the light gold dress showed a smile on her face, raised her chin, and the smile on her face became more and more open. She sneered: "Do you still dare to ask Master Shen? Last time Master Shen saw the shameless deeds you did with his own eyes. What face do you have to ask him? As his fiancée, you betrayed his feelings for you and made him laugh at by the world. He did not kill you in the first time. You should be grateful to Dade."

As the nun's words fell, Master Shen's face twitched slightly, as if recalling something that made him painful.

The amount of information in this remark was so great that Wen Qiao couldn't help but stare wide, looking back and forth between Su Molan and Shen Gongzi.

It turns out that these two people are still unmarried couples. Just now, Young Master Shen slapped Su Molan without hesitation. He couldn't tell that they were in this relationship.

Ning Yuzhou's expression was calm, he looked like he was out of the picture, and he was not interested in the grievances between the three of them.

Su Molan had been staring at Young Master Shen, and suddenly couldn't help smiling when she saw his appearance.

"Grateful? Yes, I really should be grateful." Su Molan's eyes were tearful, and she looked pitiful, but her voice became cold and sharp, "My fiance, always defending an outsider, even help her deal with me. Xiao Minxin, you don’t have to pretend, don’t you just like him? Anyway, I don’t want a man like this."

Xiao Minxin was immediately unhappy, and said coldly: "Nonsense, Master Shen and I are innocent."

Young Master Shen glanced at her and said nothing.

The interaction between the two was seen in the eyes of everyone present, Wen Qiao secretly thought that there was too much inside information here, and there were different opinions. She still didn't understand who said it was true and who said it was false.

Not long after coming to this continent, she encountered this kind of emotional entanglement, which opened her eyes.

Wen Qiao decided to see how other people deal with emotional problems, maybe she can use it in the future...it should be.

She glanced at her husband next to her with some uncertainty, and then saw him also look over, with some guilty conscience inexplicably, she quickly turned her head and continued to stare at the three of them.

Ning Yuzhou: "..." I always felt that his Aha was going to be taught badly.

Su Molan laughed all the time, until the end of the laugh, the tears finally dried.

She staggered and got up. She was so injured that she couldn't stand up. She could only sit on the yellow sand in embarrassment. She still looked so pitiful, but her expression was more resolute. She said, "Xiao Minxin, I know you don’t like me, just so I don’t like you either! I know your purpose, you all want twenty-eight nights and four elephants, but unfortunately I am the only one left in the hostel, and only I can open it, so even if you want me to die, you don't dare to kill me, you can only do such nasty things."