248 : Practice

The night passed, the morning sun rose, and a new day arrived.

The temperature in the desert rose again, Wen Qiao and the others were also ready to set off.

Su Molan's face was pale, and she stood aside like a young wife. She saw Ning Yuzhou stepping down. Suddenly, the black scorpions that had ignored them were like hungry wolves smelling flesh and blood, and they rushed to towards them excitedly.

Su Molan showed a look of surprise on her face and couldn't help but look at Ning Yuzhou.

But when she saw him slowly straightening up his wrinkled sleeves, his expression was unspeakably leisurely, as if he hadn't put the group of black scorpions that rushed in his eyes.

Wen Qiao had been prepared for a long time, and jumped up to deal with these multi-legged creatures with Wen Tutu.

She specifically asked Su Molan last night, knowing that these multi-legged creatures were originally called Black Scorpions, they were monsters living in the Black Wind Desert, but their shells were very good materials for refining crafts, and many cultivators like to use their shell to refine spiritual tools.

Although she thinks that this weird-looking multi-legged creature is only the scorpion-tailed scorpion, and the other parts are simply patchwork, but somehow she also knows what the name of this thing is, and if it is taken to the Black Wind Desert for takeout, rhe price is quite high.

Wen Qiao decided to hunt a few more when leaving the Black Wind Desert.

After walking in the Black Wind Desert for a few months, Wen Qiao often dealt with the Black Scorpion, already knowing how to solve them quickly. In a short while, she solved the surrounding black scorpions, except for a few that were smashed by her fist, the other shells were well preserved.

Seeing this scene, Su Molan's eyes flickered slightly.

After seeing her easily defeating Xiao Minxin and Shen Yuanjin yesterday, she knew that this person was quite powerful in combat, but she did not expect to be much more powerful than she thought.

"Alright, let's go." Wen Qiao threw the slayed black scorpion into the storage bag and jumped onto the spirit sword.

Wen Gungun and Wen Tutu quickly climbed onto her shoulders and squatted.

Ning Yuzhou also jumped onto the spirit sword and set off together.

Su Molan also followed them with her sword.

Her face was very pale, and her spirit was a little weak. The scorching temperature of the desert scorched her injured body, and there was a burst of sweetness in her throat. She pursed her mouth and swallowed the blood smell abruptly.

The palm that was hit by Shen Yuanjin yesterday hurt her lungs. Although she had taken a pill, she could not fully cultivate herself in one night.

Su Molan's face became paler and paler, but she still endured the discomfort and followed them closely.

When night fell, Wen Qiao and the others stopped again to rest.

Night is not a good time to hurry.

Su Molan walked over vainly, and she saw Ning Yuzhou taking out a few formations and arranging them around. When the formation was formed, the insects, ants, venomous snakes in the desert that had regarded them as prey left blankly, just like last night, and ignored them.

When the fire rose, Su Molan sat aside in silence, with her hands close to her knees, crying silently, looking like a little wife.

Wen Qiao couldn't ignore her tears, and asked: "Why are you crying again?"