251 : Pei Qiyu

The area of ​​this floating island is very large, because it hasn't been in the desert for a long time and not many practitioners have been found, so it is not easy to meet people.

Wen Qiao pulled Ning Yuzhou around the island, avoiding the people on the island.

Since receiving the gift of the Shenyin Treasure Tree, Wen Qiao found that her perception ability is clearer than before. As long as there is a spiritual plant, she can perceive the situation in a radius through the spiritual plant need not to become a monster.

Although I didn't know who was heading towards the valley where the Yin Shenhua was located, it was better to avoid it in time just in case.

They didn't stop until they were sure that there was no one around.

Su Molan glanced at Wen Qiao, and seeing that she didn't mean to explain, she didn't ask much. However, I was still worried about the Yinshen Flower, Motianmen was bound to win the Yinshen Flower, and now it was taken away by Wen Qiao, I don't know if anything will happen.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help reaching out and touching her face. With the touch of her fingertips, there was a tingling pain from the black and swollen face, which made her cry directly.

Su Molan stretched out her hand to wipe away her tears, she now looks like this, no one should recognize her, right?

As time passed, more and more practitioners entered the floating island.

After encountering several groups of cultivators in a row, Wen Qiao found that the number of cultivators on this floating island was already quite large. Although everyone had the ambition to avoid each other together, it also made the atmosphere on the island more and more tense.

Although the floating island is large, there are many practitioners, and there are too many monks and porridge, so conflicts will inevitably arise.

Wen Qiao doesn't want to conflict with people, she prefers to make a fortune in silence.

"It's better for us to find the disciples of Zhenwu faction." Wen Qiao suggested, "After we find them, we will leave."

Ning Yuzhou calculated the time in his heart, and felt that it was about the same. It was time to retreat, so as not to have long dreams at night and cause trouble.

Su Molan had no objection at all, she was just a follower and had no right to be the master.

The three went to find the disciples of Zhenwu Sect.

After finding the disciples of Zhenwu faction, they were also very surprised to see the three of them. Ai Jue asked, "Why are you here?"

It's rare to encounter floating islands, and practitioners all want to dig up the floating island three feet before the rainbow light disappears, not letting go of any resources in the floating island. Fortunately, the floating islands in the desert appear randomly. Otherwise, if they are greedily grabbed like this, no amount of floating island resources will be enough for practitioners to obtain.

Perhaps the black wind raging in the Black Wind Desert is also the reason, and there is always time for these floating islands to recuperate.

Ning Yuzhou said: "There are more and more people on the island, and we are worried that the people from the Demon Gate may also come to the island."

Hearing this, the disciple of the Zhenwu faction grumbled and felt that his concerns were not wrong. Fortunately, they came to the floating island early, and they found not a lot of spiritual grass, and it is not a pity to leave now.