280 : Pei Qiyu

Su Molan ran too fast, as if disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Wen Qiao took a look, and only after setting up the tent in an orderly manner, did she say to Ning Yuzhou: "Husband, I will go over and take a look."

Ning Yuzhou picked up Wen Gungun, who was squatting next to him, gnawing on the spirit fruit, "Bring Wen Gungun and roll over."

The picked-up Wen Gungun was hung on Ning Yuzhou's hand, um um um, yelling, indicating that it obeyed Ning's command, and let it go east and never go west.

"No, Wen Gungun will stay with you." Wen Qiao refused without thinking.

In case another black scorpion ran out, the smelling earthen eggshell is so useful, it is a fortress that can't even completely collapse the thorns of the blood-eater vine, it is the best defense. Her husband is a weak chicken, and Wen Gungun just protects him.

Without waiting for Ning Yuzhou to say anything, Wen Qiao had already taken a long whip and ran away.

Wen Qiao followed the breath left by Su Molan.

When she found Su Molan, she found that Su Molan was protecting a very injured man and fighting with a group of men. Her Explosive Swordsmanship was extremely violent, which formed a strong contrast with her weak and innocent appearance.

Many people lay down on the ground, all injured by the Explosive Spirit Sword.

Wen Qiao recognized at a glance that the man guarded by Su Molan was Pei Qiyu of Motianmen, and those who fought with Su Molan were also Moxiu.

As Su Molan's opponent, the group of Moxiu who was crushed by the Explosive Swordsmanship was in a very unpleasant mood.

When Wen Qiao felt the inexplicable breath, she summoned the Scorching Sun Bow, grabbed a spirit arrow with her five fingers, and the spirit arrow shot away.

With a scream, the spirit arrow pierced the hoisting banner, and the force of the sun carried by the scorching sun bow burned a small hole in the hoisting banner, destroying a good one.

"Who?" Mo Xiu was very angry.

After Wen Qiao finished solving the hoisting banner that had died before offering it, she raised the whip and killed it.

Seeing Wen Qiao's appearance, Su Molan's face was filled with joy. She continued to take a tonic pill, her spiritual power soared, and the Explosive Spirit Sword was once again struck out.

Two female cultivators who were equally explosive when they were fighting joined forces, and the group of magic cultivators were quickly killed without leaving a piece of armour.

After confirming that these demons had no vitality, Wen Qiao wrapped the stone golden whip around her waist and stared at Pei Qiyu who was in a coma on the ground.

The situation of this magic genius is very bad. His clothes are soaked with blood, his black clothes are soaked in blood, and he exudes a strong blood smell. The breath is very weak. It can be seen that the injury is extremely serious and may have affected the foundation. Although he was in a coma, his brows were frowning tightly, giving people an impression of being wary. The black eyebrows made the pale and gloomy face whiter, adding a fragile beauty invisibly.

Pei Qiyu in a coma was a bit weaker and less domineering than when he was awake.

Su Molan also put away the sword, seeing her staring at Pei Qiyu up and down, she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed.

Seeing that the demons were dead, Pei Qiyu fell into a coma again, and the invisible Pleiades revealed her figure again. It lay on Wen Qiao's shoulders and looked at Pei Qiyu with her. Its big clean eyes flashed and gleamed, very cute.