305 : Shi Wuming

Ning Yuzhou and Pei Qiyu subconsciously stretched out their hands to cover the eyes of the girl next to them.

How could she be able to see such an eye-catching scene?

However, soon they had no time to pay attention to the unclothed man.

Because behind that person, there are bones rolling down from the top of the mountain, like an avalanche.

The surging bones were chasing behind the man. From a distance, the white and miserable bones formed a terrible wave of bones, rolling down from the mountain of bones, carrying a terrible power, as if they wanted to sweep the man who ran away, a terrible momentum was brewing.

As the bone wave went down, the rumbling momentum became greater and greater, almost drowning the man's screams.

The man ran as if he was about to suffocate, and was not submerged by the bone waves dangerously and dangerously.

"Save people!" Ning Yuzhou said to Pei Qiyu.

This is obviously sent to the door automatically, no matter how hot your eyes are, you have to save it.

Pei Qiyu's face was dark, and he really didn't want to save a guy with spicy eyes. But this was the first person they met in the Thirteenth Mansion of Dry Bones, except for those in Baili Chi. They were saved even if they didn't want to be saved.

Pei Qiyu's sword flew over, grabbed the man's arm, and lifted him up.

The rescued hurriedly reached out and hugged Pei Qiyu, almost crying, and shouted happily: "Ahhhhh! Strong man, you are so kind! There is no return for your life-saving grace, please--"

Pei Qiyu flexibly avoided the bones that fell from the bone mountain, with blue veins on his forehead slightly jumping, and angrily said: "Don't hold it so tight!"

"Everyone is a man. What does it matter if you hug?" the man said, holding him tighter, for fear that he would throw himself off.

Pei Qiyu really wanted to throw people off. He had a sweetheart and didn't want to hug a stinky man without clothes.

The spirit sword under his feet flew away quickly, avoiding the terrifying bone wave like a mudslide.

The bone waves rolled down rumblingly, until the foot of the mountain, pushing forward hundreds of feet before stopping.

Just when the bone wave finally subsided, a group of skeletons suddenly appeared halfway up the mountain, giggling towards this side, their movements were extremely flexible, like light fleas, several ups and downs, approaching the people at the foot of the mountain.

Without saying anything, Wen Qiao directly offered a long whip and started beating. The skeletons looked the same in her eyes. There was no distinction between enemies and friends.

Su Molan saw this and naturally joined the battle.

Coupled with a smelling ball that turned into a burr ball, two person and two beasts greeted the group of skeletons, and suddenly the scene was a bit abused-of course the tortured were the skeletons, with broken bones flying around.

On the other side, Pei Qiyu took the person to a safe place, and then threw the person to the ground without hesitation.

The person might as well be left behind by him, yelling, the whole person fell to the sky, so that the condescending Pei Qiyu happened to look upright, and suddenly there was the urge to poke his eyes blind, and shouted: "You are sick," You don't even wear clothes!"

The man fell so dizzy, he didn't hear him at all, and it took a long time to get up.

A gentle voice sounded: "Put the clothes on first!" Along with these words, a piece of clothing came over.