205 : Robbers

Suddenly, the flying boat shook violently, and all the practitioners in the flying boat were alarmed.

Because of this shock, Ning Yuzhou, who was drawing the talisman, extinguished the light of the talisman that had just been painted halfway. The white talisman paper was stained with half charred gray and turned into a waste talisman.

Wen Qiao and Qiao Leshui who were practicing meditation opened their eyes at the same time, and the two jumped up and looked at the door of the room vigilantly.

After shaking for a while, the flying boat finally stopped.

"What happened?" Qiao Leshui said in surprise, thinking of a possibility, "They don't really want to hijack the flying boat of the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce, right?"

Otherwise, how could the flying boat shake suddenly?

Wen Qiao listened, and said to Qiao Le water: "Let's go out and have a look."

Let Wen Gungun and Wen Tutu stay with Ning Yuzhou, Wen Qiao and Qiao Leshui leave the room together.

As soon as they left the room, they saw the door of the next door open, and a man with a shaggy face and a big beard came out.

When he saw them, the man's eyes paused slightly.

Wen Qiao and Qiao Leshui felt the extremely dangerous aura on this man, his cultivation level was unfathomable, and they were busy calling seniors politely.

The bearded man glanced at them and walked forward, apparently also coming out to check the situation.

When they came to the space arranged as a hall in front of the flying boat, they found that many cultivators had gathered here, and they all came here to check the situation. Although they believed in the strength of the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce, they couldn't hide their uneasiness when thinking about the movement of the flying boat just now, so they had to confirm it.

The manager of the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce said: "Please rest assured, fellow daoists, the Yuanhuang Realm seniors of our Chamber of Commerce have already gone out to negotiate with each other, and nothing will happen."

After the management explained, everyone knew that the previous movement of the flying boat was originally caused by an attack by an unknown cultivator.

Ten days have passed since the departure, and the flying boat finally entered the deserted highlands of the Feixing Continent.

The weather in the Huangze Highland is harsh, and the forces entrenched here are complex. It is said that they are a group of extremely vicious desperadoes, and it's not a problem to rob homes and robs.

Because of the reputation of the Huangze Highland, ordinary cultivators and flying boats dare not approach the Huangze Highland at all, they are afraid that there will be no return. If you had to pass through the deserted highlands to go to the heavens, there was no way to turn, and everyone would not choose to take the flying boat of the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce to safely pass through the deserted highlands.

However, they didn't expect that there were really bold practitioners who would even dare to grab the flying boat of the Flying Dragon Merchant Guild, which made many practitioners a little worried.

After the manager of the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce finished explaining, he comforted everyone, saying that if necessary, their Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce would fight with each other, so that the guests of Flying Boat would not suffer any damage.

Everyone is listening, and only they know what they think.

Anyway, the people who came here did not go back, but stood there waiting for the news and by the way observe the situation outside.