390 : Dan Zheng

"Master Dan, how is she?" Min Mubei asked in a deep voice.

Dan Zheng didn't answer, he struck Ling Ling Jue on Min Sulin with a serious face.

Min Sulin was still trap by the Lingstrap, and she stood there with her head lowered, with a meek and pitiful appearance, no different from the past. It was this attitude that made no difference between peace and quiet that made Min Mubei horrified.

After pinching the Probe Ling Jue, Dan Zheng held Min Sulin's hand again and held down her lifeline.

Xu Shi's lifeline was held down, and Min Sulin subconsciously resisted. Min Mubei put a hand on her shoulder and finally calmed her down.

After exploring her body, Dan Zheng's gaze fell on her forehead.

The sea of ​​knowledge that leads to the cultivator is also the most important secret place for the cultivator. Even the close relatives cannot easily peek into it.

Sure enough, when Dan Zheng wanted to check, Min Sulin struggled again, and struggled very hard.

Dan Zheng saw the situation and fed her a spirit pill. He did not continue to explore until she fell asleep peacefully.

After an hour, Dan Zheng finally stopped.

His face was a little tense, and he said to Min Mu, who had been staring at him, "Patriarch Min, sorry, there is nothing I can do."

"Why?" Min Mubei was anxious, "Master Pill, you are a king-level alchemist, if you can't even do it..."

Although Dan Zheng has a weird temper, he is not the kind of person who refuses to admit that he is incompetent. He said very simply: "The body of the daughter is planted with something that can control the soul. As long as that thing is not removed, she is the other party’s puppet, the other party made her live and let her die! I have never seen this thing, and I can’t get rid of it. I think this thing should be used to control people and make people become the other’s puppet."

Min Mubei's face instantly became very ugly.

He could not help but remember that when Di Ying rebelled against Baifeng Island, it was precisely because many high-ranking cultivators of Baifeng Island at that time rebelled with them. They were caught off guard and let him separate from his father-in-law. The grief of their husband and wife's life.

Who would want to deal with Min Sulin and use such a vicious method?

You don’t have to think about who it will be. There are only Min’s enemies and Di Ying hiding in the dark, and he believes Di Ying’s work more than those who have enemies with Min, and only Di Ying has them. This ability can conceal Min's eyes and ears and let Min Su, who lives on Shangze Island, shower.

The woman was cold and ruthless, and family affection was nothing in her heart. How could she cherish a child who she regarded as a shame and wanted to kill before she was born?

Min Mubei gritted his teeth with hatred, and his whole body was full of vigor.

Over the years, he has never stopped searching for news about Di Ying. But she was hiding in secret, and she hadn't been able to find her. She had no chance to fight with her, only let the hatred accumulate in his heart.

After he opened his eyes, he looked at Min Sulin, who was still standing there with her head down, his eyes slid with regret.

***

Half a day later, the ship arrived at Chuanyun Island.

Many people stood on the pier, including several Min clan members from the generation of Min Mubei, as well as clan members of the prime and old generations, and general manager Min. They all met at the pier to show their appreciation and respect  to the king-level alchemist.