230 :

Seeing that Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao were about to leave with the lord of Linglong Fort, Qiao Leshui and Tian Fuzong's disciples finally reacted and hurriedly stopped them.

"Young Master Ning, smell girl!"

Qiao Leshui rushed over and asked, "Are you going to Linglong Fort?"

When Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao stopped, the fort master of Linglong Fort also stopped, and the other Linglong Fort disciples stopped one after another when they saw this.

A group of people just stopped there, waiting for the two.

Seeing this scene, the cultivators who were guarding outside the heavens were a little stunned. They didn't know how sacred these two people were. They actually made the lord of Linglong Fort condescend and wait for them.

Since the Tianzhiyuan accident, almost all the top masters of the Feixing Continent have gathered outside the Tianzhiyuan, which naturally attracted the attention of countless cultivators.

It's no secret that the heavenly woods appeared in the Feixing Continent. Almost all cultivators knew about it except for those who were in retreat.

After these cultivators knew it, no matter whether the matter was true or false, they would be swarming up to the heavens.

Over time, more and more people gathered outside the heavens. After they discovered that the heavens were closed, they were disappointed, and they became more and more sure that there must be sacred trees in the heavens. Otherwise, it would be nice, how could the heavens suddenly happens to shut down?

Although Tianzhiyuan has been closed, it does not affect their guess.

Even after discovering that even the cultivator of Yuansheng Realm had been alarmed, they became more and more curious about what happened in Tianzhiyuan, and they hesitated to leave.

Those cultivators in the Yuan Emperor realm were anxious to the heavens, but there was no intention to drive them away, resulting in more and more people coming outside the heavens.

If the entrance to the original of today was finally opened, the ancestors of the Yuan Holy Realm and Yuan Emperor Realm all entered one after another, unexpectedly brought a group of people out. Everyone was quite curious about the experience of this group of cultivators in Tianzhiyuan, and they couldn't help but secretly guess whether they had found the sacred tree.

Unfortunately, because of the Yuan Dynasty ancestors, they dare not come to inquire about the news, they can only observe secretly.

When Qiao Leshui came to ask, the disciples of Tianfuzong also ran over.

They specially came to invite Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao to visit Tianfuzong for good reasons. The two have rescued many times, but there is no return, so they have to invite them to go to Tianfuzong to discuss the way of Fulu happily.

The disciples of Tianfuzong had a wonderful imagination, surrounded them with enthusiasm, wishing to quickly bring people back to the sect.

Ning Yuzhou thanked them for their invitation, and said warmly: "I promised Master Su that after I leave Tianzhiyuan, to treat him, I must first go to Linglong Fort. If I have a chance in the future, I will definitely go to TianfuZong to visit."

The disciples of Tianfuzong were very disappointed after listening, but they also knew Su Wangling's physical condition, so naturally they couldn't stop people from letting go.

Fu Lu could discuss it anytime, but Su Young Master's condition could not be delayed.

Qiao Leshui also knew the agreement between Ning Yuzhou and Su Wangling, and said, "Young Master Ning, I will go to Linglong Fort with you."