306 : Xiangu

The shameless and shameless behavior of the teacher gave Wen Qiao and the others a feeling of being dependent on them.

I don't know that this guy has his own set of sayings: "Meeting is fate, which proves that the fate between me and several fellow daoists is extremely deep. Otherwise, how could we meet in this huge mountain of bones? Since it is a fate arranged by heaven, why don't we just do whatever we want."

Pei Qiyu sneered: "You do whatever you want, is to rely on us?"

"How can I be called Lai Shang? Anyhow, I have not been in the Thirteenth Mansion for a short time, and I am very familiar with this area and can lead you." Shi Wuming looked determined, "Presumably you don't understand Skeleton. If you don't know the situation in the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion, do you?"

Indeed, otherwise they would not see a person, so they would be rescued immediately.

The purpose of saving him is to hope to understand the situation of the Thirteen Withered Bone Mansion through him, but I didn't expect this person to be so faceless and skinny, and always with rhythm, not much useful information, but a lot of nonsense.

Ning Yuzhou said: "Since you are so familiar with this area, then take us to find Xiangu."

"Looking for an immortal bone?" The teacher looked at him blankly, "What do you want for an immortal bone?"

"Naturally it is a refining and bone-returning order."

Master Wuming's eyes widened, with a look of horror, he seemed to be uncomfortable when he spoke, "You, will you refine the bone-returning order?"

"Nope!"

The teacher has no life: "..."

Ning Yuzhou calmly said: "But I can try it."

Seeing the teacher's lifeless surprise, was stunned by Ning Yuzhou, and Pei Qiyu and Su Molan suddenly felt extremely happy. For shameless people like Shi Wuming, you have to go straight to it, and it's useless to talk nonsense with him.

At this moment, Wen Qiao stood up, patted the big hairy ball next to him, and said: "There is a lot of time delay, let's go."

When the teacher saw that the other three people got up one after another, he asked in a daze, "Where are you going?"

"Look for Xian Bone!" Wen Qiao answered naturally.

Seeing that the four of them had already trek to Bone Mountain, Shi Wuming had to follow them. He stumbled, his body looked uncoordinated, and he fell several times. The few of them were really speechless.

Pei Qiyu asked suspiciously: "You are a cultivator in the early Yuanzong realm, how come you are not as good as those in the early Yuanling realm? Isn't this cultivation base used to instill it?"

Anyway, Ning Yuzhou's performance in the early stage of the Primordial Spirit Realm was better than him, and Ning Yuzhou was still a weak scum alchemist.

Wen Qiao didn't expect that there was a weaker scum than her husband. She immediately looked at the teacher's lifeless eyes and felt that he was really useless.

Shi Wuming said with a bitter face: "Didn't I have been locked by those skeletons for too long?"

Even if it's been locked up for too long, it's not hurt or ill, and it won't look like this, right?

Although they were suspicious in their hearts, the four of them did not ask wisely. It is estimated that if they asked, this person would be arguing for a lot of reasons. It is hard to tell whether it is true or false, and it is too lazy to explore.