393 : Puppet Worms

Seeing this scene, everyone present was a little surprised.

They looked at Ning Yuzhou, and they didn't expect that he was carrying a strange fire. Although it was not the fire of the sun, it could also restrain the puppet insects.

Ning Yuzhou said: "This puppet worm should have just been planted, so it's only the size of a rice grain. If it grows to the size of a normal thumb, I'm afraid Min Sulin will become a puppet in the hands of the people behind the scenes."

Dan Zheng agreed: "Just so, once you become a puppet, life and death are controlled by the other party, and the puppet worm cannot be driven out as easily as it is now."

Once you become the other's puppet, life and death are not only controlled by others, but the path of practice is also broken.

The faces of Min Kuangyun and others were a little condensed.

After being taken out of the puppet worm, Min Sulin fainted. Her face became paler and paler, and it was obvious that the expelling of the puppet insects had greatly hurt her vitality.

Min Mubei couldn't bear it, walked over to pick her up, and fed her a nourishing pill.

Ning Yuzhou and the others would know that it would take a long time to repair the damage to Min Sulin if the puppet worms were peeled off from the soul.

Although the Yangyuan Pill is precious, it is still available to Min's family.

He sighed in his heart and silently lost some spiritual power to her to help her meridians.

This puppet worm not only controls people, but also does a lot of physical harm to the cultivator. During Dan Zheng's previous inspection, he found that Min Sulin's meridians had broken marks, not only the traces left by the puppet worms when she was planted with the puppet worms, but also the traces left by Min Sulin's intention to resist, and the puppet worms issued a warning. Let her hurt and hurt.

And more than a month later, the damage to her meridians was because she had not been awake and could not be treated by herself.

Here, Min Kuangyun was asking Ning Yuzhou about the Nether Puppet Worm, even Dan Zheng was quite interested.

Ning Yuzhou said: "I also learned by accident that there is a kind of puppet bug in Netherworld, which is used by ghost practitioners to control ghosts and monsters. It is extremely common in Netherworld. However, since the passage of the Three Realms was closed, it was something of Netherworld. It rarely appears in the Continent of Renxiu. The puppet worm can be burned instantly by a different fire. It can be seen that its strength is not strong. I guess it should be a puppet worm specially cultivated by man, not from Nether..."

Min Kuangyun and the others were not stupid, and knew what he meant in an instant.

The passages of the Three Realms have long been closed, and no one can easily travel through the Three Realms. One or two can be guessed from the origin of this puppet worm.

"You mean, is someone deliberately imitating the nether puppets to cultivate these puppets? The intention is to control the cultivator?"

Ning Yuzhou said calmly: "Exactly, although their power is not as powerful as the real ghost puppets, they are enough to deal with some cultivators."

If it is a puppet worm from the netherworld, once it is planted, its words and deeds will not be affected at all, just like normal, it will definitely not be easily seen through, maybe even I have not noticed, and he has been controlled by the puppet worm. But controlling Min Sulin's puppet worms not only made Min Sulin resist, but also gave her some unusual behaviors, as long as people familiar with her could see it in an instant.