289 : Meet again

At dawn, Huangu Town gradually became noisy.

Wen Qiao opened the door, and just as the door next door opened, Su Molan and Pei Qiyu walked out.

Her gaze turned around the two of them, making them uncomfortable to see them. Pei Qiyu asked in a bad mood: "What are you looking at?"

Wen Qiao is a person who doesn't like to be oblique and asks directly: "Did you hear any sound last night?"

Pei Qiyu looked at her warily, "What sound?"

"It's the creaking sound of bones moving."

Pei Qiyu breathed a sigh of relief inexplicably.What he fears most now is Wen Qiao and Pleiades, the two people and spirits who always speak too directly. Sometimes it is difficult to resist, but sometimes every problem she has asked on the idea, very heartbroken.

I don't know how Ning Yuzhou brought up his fiancée like this.

"I heard it." Pei Qiyu said, "There should be no problem with this voice. Didn't the lady boss remind us yesterday that it will be a bit noisy at night?"

The boss's wife said so, just treat it as ordinary.

After hearing this, Wen Qiao thoughtfully put the matter down.

The four of them stepped on the bone ladder and went downstairs, and they saw the chubby lady boss squeezing behind the counter, wiping the counter with a rag.

Seeing them, Lady Hua said with a smile: "Good morning, are you going out?"

Ning Yuzhou walked to the counter and said to Lady Hua: "Mother, we want to find out some news. Do you know who has the best news in this town?"

Aunt Hua wiped the counter, her squeezed eyes swept across the four people, her voice faded a little, "The most informed person in this town is the ghost! But you are the best. Don't look for this old ghost. This old ghost is not friendly. Dealing with him is tantamount to seeking skin with a tiger. The asking price for every message he gives is a fresh human heart."

Hearing her mention the Yin Gui, the four of them couldn't help but remember that when the Yin Gui entered the town yesterday, the Yin Gui took advantage of the two big men's defeat, and directly took out their hearts.

It can be seen that this ghost is indeed acting extreme, and dealing with him has no good results.

And it's impossible for them to extract the hearts of others in order to get news. What's the difference between this behavior and evil cultivation?

"Apart from the ghost, are there anyone else?"

Aunt Hua looked at them and said, "The news about ghosts is the most informed. Although others have a lot of information, they are not as powerful as ghosts." Aunt Hua said a few names and asked them to find them by themselves, and finally gave a piece of advice. "There is no one in the town of Resurrection. Even if it is a kid on the side of the road, it may be an old monster disguised. It's hard to tell whether it's true or false."

After receiving her words, the four of them earnestly thanked them, and they would naturally be aware of the kindness of Lady Hua.

"Don't thank me." Aunt Hua waved her hand indifferently, "If someone introduced you, the spirit pill would be good, and the old lady would be too lazy to take care of you."

After bidding farewell to Lady Hua, the four left the inn and strolled around in Huangu Town.

The second day they arrived in Huangu Town, they were not in a hurry to do anything. This place was too weird and dangerous, and there was no rush. They could only suppress it and plan step by step.