212 : Blood Demon Forest

Wu Qijie carefully cleaned up the blood mud stains on the runestones.

After she cleaned up the mud stains, everyone found that the rune on the runestone was quite clear, but the runestone used as the medium was not a smooth and flawless jade. It had a few more blood stains, as if it had been bloodied. The blood in the river is generally infested, giving people an extremely ominous feeling.

Wu Qijie frowned, "The color on this should be the original runestone?"

"I don't think it is. How can Master Fulu use jade stained with other colors to draw Fuluo?" Qiao Leshui interrupted.

Ning Yuzhou nodded: "Master Qiao is right, this color is not the original runestone. And this runestone is also used to suppress evil."

After listening, everyone was not surprised. Perhaps it was the first runestone encountered on the tree island in the lake. After knowing its existence and function, they had a hunch in their hearts, like this runestone for suppressing evil, the sky must be quite a lot.

Since it is a runestone used to suppress evil, how can it be dyed with other colors?

It was still Ning Yuzhou who interpreted the runes on the runestones.

Ning Yuzhou said: "It suppresses an evil spirit that has fallen into the realm of hungry ghosts. The evil spirits of the realm of hungry ghosts can never satisfy their appetite. These hungry ghosts in the river of blood are the power of the evil spirits suppressed in the river of blood which transmogrified."

Everyone turned their heads and looked at the blood river subconsciously. The hungry ghosts were still floating on the river, staring at them greedily. The protruding mouths and teeth were united as if they were chewing food, ugly and cripple.

Qiao Leshui swallowed secretly, and whispered, "Does the evil spirits suppressed in the blood river look like these hungry ghosts?"

That's too awkward.

Everyone looked at him, speechless.

Qiao Leshui looked at Su Wangling, who had the "smart eyes", and felt that Young Master Su seemed to know everything, unfathomable.

Su Wangling: "...I don't know either."

A person with a rhino body just allows him to see the "truth" that ordinary people can't see, but it doesn't mean that he can even see the appearance of evil spirits suppressed by runes. He hasn't been able to cultivate to the point of such a level.

As for the fact that he would know the existence of these demons and the like in the original, thanks to the rich background in Linglong Fort, before coming to the original, he had specifically learned about the original situation of the original in order to clarify their origins and source.

After knowing the function of this runestone, they looked at the few traces of blood on the runestone, and they had an ominous premonition in their hearts.

Su Wangling looked at Ning Yuzhou: "Young Master Ning, do you think the blood on this runestone is..."

Ning Yuzhou said: "If there is no accident, it should be the evil spirit suppressed in the blood river in order to break through the suppression of the runestones and intend to contaminate it. When the runestones are completely blood red, they lose their suppression effect. The evil spirits in the river will break out of the seal."

Qiao Leshui shivered, really reluctant to think about that scene.

Both Wu Qijie and Su Wangling's expressions were a bit bad. If, as Ning Yuzhou said, Tianzhiyuan didn't know what would become, and Feixing Continent was afraid of suffering.