374 : Xing Jinling

Xing Jinling also didn't like Min Jishu and Yi Hyun, but after he knew Yi Hyun's identity, his attitude changed a hundred and eighty times.

"Second Brother!" Xing Jinling shouted loudly towards Yi Xuan.

Yi Xuan's face was even colder, and for the first time in his life he was angry: "Who is your second brother!"

It is not embarrassing for a man in the Yuanzong realm to be called Second Senior Brother to a male Xiu in the late Yuanling realm.

Everyone on the scene looked at Xing Jinling's eyes with hard to say a word.

Xing Jinling's stretched baby face suddenly became a little red, not as cold as usual, while stealing a glance at Wen Qiao, while expecting to say: "You are Miss Wen's second senior brother, so..."

Everyone: "..."

Shi Wuming was stunned, and he didn't expect that there would be a man with a thicker skin than him in the world.

Should he also get in there and take the opportunity to call Yi Xuan's second younger brother?

At this time, Xing Jinling was beaten again. The one who beat him was Zongzhao, a physical practitioner, and the beating was very painful.

He sullenly asked, "Who are you?" Why did one or two of them come together, and he was a little unhappy.

Zong Zhao patted his shoulder vigorously and smiled happily: "This is my girl, who do you think I am?" He pointed to Wen Qiao.

Xing Jinling immediately said: "Big Brother!"

Everyone: "..."

Very well, they finally understood that the Xing Jinling of Zhanhailou was a shameless person. Looking at this numb ability to respond, it might be possible that after the Battle of the Sea god Order ended, it was estimated that he would go directly to the clan to propose marriage.

"Big brother, when do you think I will invite Master to go to the Zong family to propose marriage? Which kind of treasure is good? And where is the new house layout, is it in the Zhanhai Building, or another remote island..." Xing Jinling looked on asking Zongzhao seriously.

Min Jishu finally couldn't bear it, and the blue scales flashed.

Xing Jinling was defensive this time, avoiding it neatly, looking at him displeasedly, her baby face tightly stretched: "Min Jishu, what do you mean? This girl will never have anything to do with you, right?"

The girl’s brothers and sisters are all here, and the family elder brother is also here. Min Ji has a woolen thread?

"Who said it's okay?" The cultivators who followed Min Jishu suddenly stopped, feeling that Xing Jinling was clearly digging the corner of their sixth son, and they offered weapons one after another, "Wen girl is our Master's sweetheart!"

Xing Jinling's eyes widened, he looked at Min Shu Shu with an incredible expression, and at Wen Qiao's expressionless face.

After a long while, he offered a golden long sword and pointed at Min Jishu: "Min Jishu, do you dare to accept my challenge?"

Min Jishu's elegant and noble face was a bit gloomy, and he offered a blue scale Zanpei sword, and said awe-inspiringly: "Why don't you dare? Today I will teach you to be a good individual!"

"I won, you must not pester the girl Wen." Xing Jinling also said.

Without saying anything, the two jumped onto a boat and started fighting.

The cultivators on that boat hurriedly jumped out of the sea and swam to a nearby boat. The other boats also hurriedly stayed away from them, so as not to be encumbered by the two.