236 : Qiao brothers came

Linglong Fort is surrounded by mountains and rivers, with beautiful scenery, rivers and lakes everywhere.

Choosing a sunny day, Wen Qiao rarely stayed in a small building to practice, but went fishing with Wen Tutu and Wen Gungun.

When she walked out of the guest courtyard, she happened to meet Wu Qijie who had come out of Qiling Pavilion.

"Miss Wen, where are you going?" Wu Qijie asked with a smile.

Wen Qiao said honestly: "I heard that the fish in Xinhu is delicious, and I want to catch a few."

Mingxin Lake is located to the east of Linglong Fort. There are many lakes and many aquatic monsters. However, most of them are used as training partners for the disciples of Linglong Fort. They have fierce temperament and some are ornamental fish.

However, in Wen Qiao's view, these are all edible, and the more fierce temperament, the more delicious.

Wu Qijie didn't feel that there was anything wrong, so he smiled and said, "It just happens that I'm okay. I'll go with Miss Wen."

Wen Qiao did not refuse, and the two of them headed towards Mingxin Lake with two monster beasts.

Before arriving at Mingxin Lake, I saw the lake and mountains shimmering in mid-air, sparkling waves, brilliant like brocade, beautiful.

In the eyes of the world, Linglong Fort is indeed worthy of the word "Linglong", everything is exquisite and beautiful. However, if it is only regarded as a beautiful place, it will definitely suffer. The star-studded water network and the smart and exquisite small buildings in Linglong Fort will form a huge defensive formation to protect Long Fort.

When he first arrived at Linglong Fort, Ning Yuzhou saw the situation of Linglong Fort and told Wen Qiao, if there is no person from Linglong Fort, don't walk alone in the fort.

So Wu Qijie volunteered to lead her, Wen Qiao naturally responded without saying a word.

Wu Qijie asked: "Miss Wen, what kind of fish do you want to catch? Can I help?"

"No, let's do it ourselves. If Senior Wu has something to do, we can do it first." Wen Qiao said thoughtfully.

"It's okay, I'll just stay." Wu Qijie sat on the rocky rock by the lake with a golden sword, meaningfully, "so as not to bump into you unconsciously."

Wen Qiao blinked and said nothing.

Wen Qiao turned around the lake, jumped onto the boat docked on the shore, and went fishing in the lake with two monsters.

Wu Qijie sat on the shore, staring at the people who entered the lake and couldn't help but laugh, and thought to herself that she was a little girl. This is exactly the time when she is lively. How can she always stay in a small building to practice?

Xu was because Ning Yuzhou was able to save Su Wangling, which caused Wu Qijie to have a very good impression of Wen Qiao and the other two. He only felt that no matter what they did, they were all right, and they were particularly indulged.

When Wen Qiao returned to the shore, Wu Qijie saw a bunch of fish in her hand. The bunch of fish was held by the slender cane. The fish was lively and fierce, but couldn't jump out of the cane.

Wen Qiao carried the big fish and the small fish held by Qiansi Teng, and said to Wu Qijie: "Senior Wu is free? I'll ask you to eat grilled fish."

Wu Qijie readily agreed, "Then I will bother."

Carrying a bunch of big fish and small fish, they returned to the guest house to find Ning Yuzhou.

Soon after, the scent of grilled fish wafted from the guest house. The smell drifted so far that even Su Wangling, who was recuperating in the next door, could smell it.