388 : Staying at Min Land

Hearing this, why Min Mubei didn't understand.

His daughter Sudi should be like his wife Di Xun. At the age of fifteen, she was not awakened by the divine bloodline. She was just an ordinary person, so Di Ying would cruelly kill her when she was in labor, leaving only her child and put her body a poison.

If the Ning family of Dongling didn't make a move, she would take Wen Qiao away from Wen's house, I am afraid that Wen Qiao's fate is still unknown.

Seeing that he hadn't spoken for a long time, Min Kuangyun sighed, "We are the only one left in this line. There is nothing we can't do for our children.

Min Mubei's eyes gradually focused, and his eyes became more determined.

He said in a deep voice, "Father, you're right, we are only left with Aha."

For this child, even if he confronts Baifeng Island and the cultivators of the entire Saint Martial Continent, what fear does he have.

It wasn't until he got his mood and adjusted the look on his face that he went into the room with his father to visit Di Xu.

When the two entered, they saw Di Wan holding Wen Qiao's hand and looking at her carefully with a pair of eyes, as if she was afraid of missing something and wanted to remember her face.

Min Mubei took a look and found that his wife's expression today was much better than yesterday, as if she had figured it out and would no longer let herself be immersed in hatred and regret.

The father is right, Awan should cheer up, otherwise who can protect this child in the future?

Seeing the two people coming in, Di Wan and Wen Qiao got up one after another.

"Father, why are you here?" Di Wan's voice was hoarse, revealing the jerkyness of not speaking for a long time.

Min Kuangyun looked at her, secretly satisfied, and said: "I'll come to see you, how is your body?"

Di Yu felt distressed and reluctantly said: "Thank you for your concern, I will try to cheer up in the future." She looked at Wen Qiao, even for this child, she must live well.

The family sat together and talked for a long time, until Di Xun was in a bad spirit, Wen Qiao and Min Kuangyun just got up and left.

Seeing Di Wan reluctantly holding her hand, it looked exactly the same as Min Mubei, Wen Qiao was somewhat soft-hearted, and said softly: "I will come to see you tomorrow."

Di Wan nodded happily.

***

In the following days, Wen Qiao visited Di Xun every day. Although she didn't know how to get along with her, she still accompany her as much as possible.

Wen Qiao quickly discovered that Di Xun was stronger than she thought.

Her complexion is getting better day by day, although her hair is still mixed with silver threads, which makes her look much older than Min Mubei, but compared to the dull look of the past, her current state is much better.

The Min family treated Ning Yuzhou and his party as distinguished guests, courteous and thoughtful, and even asked Min Jishu, the younger generation of Min family disciples, to accompany them so as not to be bored on the island.

Min Jishu, as the person most familiar with Ning Yuzhou and the others, took on the task of entertaining them and took them on a tour of Chuanyun Island.

Ning Yuzhou and the others are also interested in making friends with the Min clan, you come and I meet, everyone will soon become familiar with it, especially with a teacher but no life, people who can mix with everyone, the younger generation of Min clan disciples soon I called him a brother, and very enthusiastically invited him to participate in some sea hunting activities.