271 : The power of the clouds and mists

Su Molan held her breath and stared closely at Ning Yuzhou's every move, her heart hanging high.

After Ning Yuzhou inspected Granny Tie, he said, "Yes, Granny Tie has almost recovered from her injury and can start detoxification."

Su Molan finally let out a long breath after getting his right words, looking at Granny Tie with bright eyes, she was surprised and happy, she didn't know what to say anymore.

Iron-in-law was calm.

She has already put her life and death out of the question, and unfortunately, death is her fate. If she can live, it proves that her fate should not be broken. Those who have bullied her master and little master must pay the price!

"Young Master Ning, I don't know how to deal with the poison on my body? What kind of elixir or something is needed?" Granny Tie asked.

Su Molan suddenly became nervous again. Although Ning Yuzhou said he could solve it, he didn't know how to solve it.

Moreover, Granny Tie’s poison has not been able to find out what kind of poison it is. I haven’t thought of a way over the years, but it has been useless. It is estimated that a very rare journey of detoxification is necessary. They don’t know where to find it.

Ning Yuzhou said: "I have checked your blood. The poison on your body is actually a kind of Gu poison. I don't know what it is. The Gu is dead, and the poison remains in your body. Your vitality is exhausted, but it prevents you from practicing and gradually consumes your life."

"Gu poison, it turned out to be the poison of the Demon Sect." Granny Tie was not surprised, but she sighed slightly on her face.

Su Molan's expression was slightly stiff, her eyes drooped, concealing the obscure emotions in her eyes.

The two seemed to think of something, their expressions were different.

Wen Qiao glanced at them, thinking of what happened to Pleiades Valley over the years, whether it is the magic door or the right way, they has never been kind to Pleiades Valley.

It's just a bunch of raccoon dogs.

At this time, Ning Yuzhou took out a pill bottle and poured the spirit pill inside into a jade bowl.

The flawless jade bowl and the black and white spirit pills form a strong contrast.

When seeing the black and white spirit pill, Granny Tie and Su Molan's attention quickly shifted to it, and both of them showed a look of error on their faces.

Spirit pills have always been as round as jade, the more white the jade, the less impurities, and the strange color of the spirit pills, it was the first time they saw each other.

"Young Master Ning, what kind of pill is this?" Su Molan couldn't help asking.

"It is not a spirit pill, it is a kind of synthetic true pill." Ning Yuzhou briefly explained, "This is the Yin-Yang Nirvana true pill, which can detoxify the iron mother's body."

So Su Molan stopped thinking about what this true pill was, looked at Granny Tie with joy, and urged her to take this true pill quickly.

After taking the Yin-Yang Nirvana True Pill, Tie Granny suddenly changed her face and spit out a mouthful of black blood.

"Mother-in-law!" Su Molan screamed.

Granny Tie fell down with a twitching body, and was caught by Su Molan. She felt that her skinny body was chilling, her eyes were sore, and tears fell.

Fortunately, Mother Tie remained in this state for a while, and soon returned to her calm.

It's just that her face is still very pale, seeing Su Molan Liushen Wuzhu, panicked, hoarsely said: "Don't worry, I'm much better..."