204 : Drunken Soul Wine

Flying Dragon City deserves to be known as the place with the most complete cultivation resources in the Feixing Continent. As long as there are spirit stones, you can buy anything.

Wen Qiao not only bought a spirit wine that smelled great, but also a pot of spirit wine called "Drunken Soul".

It is said that this "drunken soul" is the spirit wine brewed by Gu Shijiu, known as the "jiu xian" hundreds of thousands of years ago, which is already close to the level of immortal wine. With just one sip, even the soul is intoxicated.

Although there is only a small pot, it is expensive. When Qiao Leshui first heard it, his eyes were straight and he suspected that he had heard it wrong.

"Treasurer, even if you want to earn Lingshi, you can't offer this kind of dark price, right?" Qiao Leshui couldn't help but said, but it was a pot of spirit wine, and he dared to offer such a price.

The shopkeeper of the wine shop didn’t agree with this, “Don’t look at the “Drunken Souls” selling expensive, a while ago when the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce launched it, there was only a small altar, divided into several pots, almost robbed, and the remaining pot I have, I want to use it as a treasure of the town, but only if you really want it, I will sell it to you."

The shopkeeper showed a painful look of "I can't bear it, but you want it too much, so I have to sell it to you".

Qiao Leshui looked at him and just wanted to hehe, bullying him is a pauper, don't you understand what a profiteer is?

This drunken soul will appear in Flying Dragon City is also a coincidence.

Some time ago, a cultivator mistakenly broke into an abandoned cave, but he didn’t want that cave to be one of the caves of Gu Shijiu, the "wine fairy" hundreds of thousands of years ago. Because the cave was protected by formations, Gu Shijiu remaining altar of "drunken souls" has been extremely well preserved.

The cultivator originally rushed to the treasures in the cave, but he only got a jar of spirit wine. Drinking spirit wine is indeed a kind of enjoyment, but after drinking it, there is nothing, and it is not as good as the spirit stone. The thing is fascinating, so the person who gets the "drunken soul" sells it to the Flying Dragon Chamber of Commerce.

However, because this drunk soul was fired too expensive, the cultivator was not a fool, and there were still a few pots that could not be sold.

The shopkeeper of the wine shop grabbed this pot at the beginning because he wanted to sell it at a good price. Now that he sees fat sheep coming to the door, he naturally works hard to sell it.

Although Wen Qiao wanted it very much, "Drunken Soul" was too expensive and had to reluctantly give up.

Even when he heard that Tutu showed a pitiful appearance that "clearly wanted it, but could only endure it", it listened to her sister.

As for the smell, it gnaws on the bamboo cutely and takes a look, but it still hasn't reacted.

Maybe they were so pitiful, but Ning Yuzhou bought it in the end.

The shopkeeper of the wine shop smiled so that his chubby face turned into a fat chrysanthemum, and asked them how to pay the bill. If there is no spirit stone, they would also receive treasures of the same value.

"Is the spirit pill okay?"

The wine shop shopkeeper looked stagnant, but when he saw the spirit pill Ning Yuzhou handed over, he laughed into a fat chrysanthemum again, and said hurriedly: "Yes, you can!"

Qiao Leshui saw clearly that what Ning Yuzhou used to pay turned out to be the best Yangyuan Pill, and there were dozens of them, and it was so distressed that it was difficult to breathe.