256 : Xiaoshen Jia

Wen Qiao and the three were walking on the streets of Jisha City.

Jisha City is a large-scale training city on the edge of the Black Wind Desert. There are not only Yuanhuang realm practitioners in the city, but also a sand tower for practitioners to practice. It is a well-known large-scale training city in this area, bustling and lively.

Especially the black wind in the desert has been blowing recently, and a group of cultivators have returned from the desert, making this cultivator more and more lively.

The streets and alleys seemed to be talking about the reward announcements of the Xiaoshen family.

The three of them heard all the way, the expressions on their faces remained unchanged.

Su Molan maintained the cute girl's personality, but she was in a bad mood. She was also grateful that Ning Yuzhou had a good deal and prepared in advance, so she was not caught off guard by the behavior of the Xiaoshen family.

Su Molan is not surprised that Xiao Minxin and Shen Yuanjin are still alive.

When Wen Qiao asked her if she wanted to kill them, she was actually struggling. No matter what purpose the Xiao family embraced, at least the Xiao family had raised her. When the Demon Sect attacked the Xiao family, the Xiao family sacrificed a lot of Xiao family disciples to protect her. She owed a lot to the Xiao family and was unwilling to really kill Xiao Minxin.

So when the sand lizard suddenly appeared, she was relieved.

She knew that Xiao Min had a teleportation scroll on her heart.

There are not many teleportation scrolls in the entire continent, and only the Xiao family can come up with a few.

It is said that a genius formation mage once appeared on the Xiao family's ancestor. With his exquisite formation skills, the Xiao family jumped from a small unknown family to the top power in the Pleiades continent. Unfortunately, the formation mage was later accidentally fall, but before he fell, he left a lot of teleportation scrolls for Xiao Clan, so that Xiao Clan can still be glorious to this day.

According to the legend of the Xiao family today, although the number of teleportation scrolls is not many, Xiao Xiankai, as the patriarch, can naturally give her daughter a teleportation scroll bodyguard, allowing her to escape when it is in danger.

***

They chose a relatively remote and deserted inn to settle down, and asked for two rooms to go to, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou, and Su Molan. The shopkeeper of the inn who led them didn't notice anything wrong. In his eyes, Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou were both male cultivators, and Su Molan was a female cultivator, so naturally they had to live separately.

The shape-changing effect of this shape-changing pill could not be seen through by ordinary cultivators.

Although the location of the inn is remote, it looks quite clean. The rooms are fully furnished and equipped with protective arrays, which gives people a sense of security.

After Wen Qiao looked at the inn room and was about to ask Ning Yuzhou if he wanted to rest, he heard a knock on the door.

Divine Sense went outside and found that it was Su Molan, Wen Qiao opened the door, let her in, and then closed the door again.

When Su Molan saw the two, they stopped talking.

"Sit down." Wen Qiao said.

After sitting down, Su Molan gritted her teeth and said, "You two, I'm sorry, I am the one who caused you."

Wen Qiao and Ning Yuzhou just looked at her without speaking.

Su Molan smiled bitterly, then said sorry.