296 : Lake of the Deadly Corpse

A skeleton taller than the skeleton they had ever seen appeared on Bone Mountain.

Obviously the Bone Mountain is very big, but the skeleton standing there makes people feel that it is extraordinarily tall.

Wen Qiao and the others noticed that the red light in the skull's eye sockets was not only thicker than other skeletons, but even faintly oozing golden red.

Although they still don't know what species these skeletons are and why they can survive in this way, they can tell from their behavior that the blood red light in the eyes of the skeletons represents their vitality, as long as the blood red light is not extinguished, the skeletons will not die.

And their strength is also linked to this red light, the brighter the red light, the stronger the strength of the skeletons.

Like this skeleton, the red light in its eyes is not only bright, but also golden red. The breath radiating from its body makes them feel a kind of pressure.

"It's Yuanhuang Realm!" Liu Qingyun said solemnly.

Standing at the back, Pei Qiyu suddenly walked up, quietly guarding Ning Yuzhou and the others behind him, and then said to Liu Qingyun: "I will try to control it for a few breaths and time, and then leave it to you. Is it feasible?"

Liu Qingyun's eyes moved slightly, and she said coldly, "Yes."

When the others listened, they knew that the two had chosen to cooperate.

Liu Qingyun and Pei Qiyu are both in the Yuanzong realm, but from the perspective of their cultivation base, Liu Qingyun in the late Yuanzong realm is obviously higher than Pei Qiyu in the mid-Yuanzong realm, and their combat effectiveness is stronger.

But it is not so easy to control a skeleton in the Yuanhuang Realm. Pei Qiyu's performance also gave Liu Qingyun and the others a new understanding of their strength.

At this time, Pei Qiyu took out a black magic bell, which dinged.

Magic sound coverage!

Liu Qingyun looked slightly awkward, and glanced at the magic bell in Pei Xiyu's hand. A spiritual practitioner actually used the magic bell?

Sang Yufei, Ge Rusong and others were also a little surprised, but this is not the time to pursue them, let's get through the current difficulties first.

The skeleton on Bone Mountain has already rushed down, and the goal is Liu Qingyun, the highest cultivation base.

Seeing that the skeleton was about to approach, Pei Qiyu shook the magic bell again, using the sound of the magic bell to cover it, but actually pointed it at the skull with his palm mirror and dragged it into the mirror.

Although these skeletons are not flesh and blood, they are obviously another kind of life form, and even possess souls and thoughts. As long as they are creatures with souls and thoughts, illusions have an effect on them. Pei Qiyu killed many skeletons before, and already understood how to use illusion to deal with them.

The skeleton's speed gradually slowed down.

Liu Qingyun waited for the opportunity to step forward, and Xue Ling swept across, wrapped around the skeleton's bones, and pulled it closer. Her five fingers formed into claws, clasping the skull, trying to extinguish the red light in its eye sockets.

The golden red blood swayed for a while, becoming a bit weaker.

At this time, the skeleton had gotten rid of Pei Qiyu's illusion, and found that he was actually controlled by two juniors whose strength was not as good as it. He suddenly became mad, grabbed the Xue Ling wrapped around his bones, forced it towards Liu Qingyun, and gave her one. hit.