285 : Huanyan Pill

In the following days, Pei Qiyu went out early and returned late every day.

Every day when they go out, the sisters in the Peach Blossom House will greet them with a smile and ask them if they need help. It is a pity that in the face of the gentleness of the female nuns in the Peach Blossom House, Pei Qiyu stubbornly pushes back every time, with a look of incomprehension, making these female sisters roll their eyes.

It is not that they have not met male cultivators who do not sell the face of Bi Nv Pavilion. The preferences of male cultivators in the world are not all the same. There are also some male cultivators who have hard and stinky tempers, and the disciples of Bi Nv Pavilion may not be pleased in front of them. Great.

Pei Qiyu is one of those people with a hard temper.

As for Ning Yuzhou, because he has been unable to live, even if the female cultivator in Peach Blossom House wanted to do something, she didn't even see his face, everything was in vain. This made them very surprised. After discovering that these two men were out of contact with them, they quickly gave up and changed their goals.

There are many cultivators who come to Peach Blossom House every day, including men and women, but not all male cultivators are like Pei Qiyu and Ning Yuzhou. There are also some who are very happy to enjoy the beautiful blessings that fly in and find pleasure in the Peach Blossom House, make fun, reluctant to think about Shu.

Apart from these, the environment and service of Peach Blossom House are very good, and it is still very attractive to guests.

Half a month later, Pei Qiyu told Ning Yuzhou and the others what he had found out.

"The Celestial Formation Alliance has always wanted to repair the teleportation formations between the continents, and wants to control all the continents' teleportation formations in the hands of the Celestial Formation Alliance." When Pei Qiyu said this, the corner of his mouth was torn.

You don't need to think about what idea the Sky Formation League is fighting.

As long as all continent teleportation formations are in the hands of the Celestial Formation Alliance, not only can the Celestial Formation Alliance's position in the lower realm be elevated invisibly, but also the cultivators of all continents can be controlled by the Celestial Formation Alliance. The result can be imagined. At that time, the Celestial Formation Alliance will not only have the money, but also the status, it will seem to be the winner of life in the lower realms.

Ning Yuzhou also thought of this. He smiled, a little careless in his smile, "The idea is good, but it is not easy to repair, not to mention that the damage to the teleportation array on some continents cannot be repaired at all, unless they rearrange the new continental teleportation array."

It is not so easy to control all the mainland teleportation formations in the lower realm, and the Heavenly Formation Alliance is afraid that it will not have the appetite to swallow it.

Wen Qiao asked curiously: "What if they can really arrange it?"

"Impossible!" Ning Yuzhou glanced at her with a smile, and softly explained to her, "The teleportation formation used by the Celestial Formation Alliance today is also from the ancient times, which proves that the Celestial Formation Alliance has not yet equipped the mainland teleportation formation. Their strength can only be used before, otherwise they will not collect so many spirit stones to maintain the ancient teleportation array."

There is a shortcoming when using the ancient teleportation array. There are a lot of spirit stones that need to be consumed, which seems to be cumbersome to Ning Yuzhou.