361 : Into the inner sea

On the way to the inner sea, Shi Wuming felt painful and happy every day.

Suffering is being beaten by the girl of love every day, and happy is being able to be with the girl of love every day. Even if they are just discussing and discussing together, they are still together every day. Maybe they get along for a long time, and the feelings will come out?

"Don't dream." Wen Tutu interrupted his dreams mercilessly, "Will you have feelings for the defeat of your subordinates who are beaten by yourself?"

Shi Wuming was immediately dissatisfied, "Brother Wen, can you stop pouring cold water every time? Can you give your brother some face?"

Wen Tutu was very easy to talk-after Shi Wuming stuffed him with a bottle of spirit pill and a few boxes of spirit fruit, his little hand touched his mouth, indicating that he would not hit him again.

But soon the teacher was lifeless and dissatisfied again.

Because Qin Hongdao became interested in smelling rabbits, and looking for smelling rabbits to learn from each other, the subjects in front of them were cruelly thrown aside.

Teacher Wuming: "..." What about cultivating feelings together?

To Qin Hongdao, this big sister, I have a good impression of Tutu, not only because Qin Hongdao is so generous and generous, she smashed him a lot of meeting ceremonies when we first met; but also because she is righteous and treats herself very well, like an old hen. It also protects the younger brothers and sisters below.

So when Qin Hongdao wanted to find Wen Tutu who was a demon repair in the Yuan Dynasty realm, he promised it face-to-face.

The teacher had no life to endure the heartache and asked, "Fairy Qin, in fact, I can continue to discuss with you."

Qin Hongdao smiled and said: "Here we will wait for you to cultivate to the Yuanhuang realm, let's discuss it again."

Although Shi Wuming has a body that cannot be beaten, his combat effectiveness is really not good. Qin Hongdao has already figured out his strength and felt that there is no need to learn from it.

In fact, it was a discussion at the beginning, but later Qin Hongdao purely accompanies him in the tricks.

Qin Hongdao thought, this is the friend of Junior Brother and Junior Sister. Helping their friends improve their combat effectiveness will be more beneficial to their future experience.

It was also because of Qin Hongdao's calmly instructing, that the teacher was so touched that he felt that this girl was so good? She is simply the best girl in his mind. If such a good girl does not marry back to become a wife, I am sorry for the ardent expectation of his master for so many years.

Otherwise, it's okay for him to marry in the past.

Probably because the teacher is really pitiful because of his lifelessness, Wen Tutu decided to help him.

After he had discussed with Qin Hongdao, Wen Tutu suddenly asked, "Master Sister, have you considered what kind of Taoist companion you will choose in the future?"

The teacher who was squatting beside him suddenly raised his ears and almost broke the hilt in his hand with nervousness.

"Daoist?" Qin Hongdao looked at the boy who was a little taller than her waist inexplicably, smiled and squeezed his round bun face, and said, "I don't need a Taoist."

The teacher has no life: "..."

I don't need a Taoist companion! I don't need a Taoist companion! I don't need a Taoist...