283 : Hunyuan Continent

After resting for one night, they left the inn the next day, took a look around the city, and quickly figured out where they were.

This continent is called "Hunyuan Continent", and the cultivation city they came to is called Tianzhen City. It is a city located in the Hunyuan Continent by the Celestial Array Alliance. It is famous for the continental teleportation array controlled by the Celestial Array Alliance.

Ning Yuzhou unfolded the chart, and Wen Qiao and Su Molan leaned forward to find the location of Hunyuan Continent.

Pleiades and Wen Gungun sat on the table and looked at them.

Pei Qiyu saw them gathered around a picture and walked slowly over. When he saw the chart on the table, his expression was slightly condensed.

"this is……"

Ning Yuzhou said: "The chart of the lower bound."

"Where did it come from?"

"The collection of Pleiades Valley."

Pei Qiyu couldn't help looking at Su Molan, but saw that she was carefully studying the sea chart. The symbols on the sea chart were all ancient texts, which made her look very hard, even guessing.

Xu is that his gaze is too direct. Su Molan raised her head to look at him. Her eyes were like a plume of autumn water, and they waved with a slight movement. They were vivid and easily attracted the attention of male Xiu.

Pei Qiyu can see through these autumn water cut eyes and see the emotions hidden in her eyes.

At this moment, he simply asked him what questions he had.

"Where did the Pleiades get this chart?"

"I don't know." Su Molan replied simply, "Maybe the ancestors got it from nowhere."

After listening, Pei Qiyu stopped asking.

"The Hunyuan Continent is here." Ning Yuzhou pointed his finger at a mark in the center of the chart. The slender finger moved to the edge on the chart, "Pale Star Valley is here."

Su Molan and Pleiades showed tangled colors at the same time.

"Why Hunyuan Continent is located in the center of the chart, and Pleiades Continent is so marginal?" Su Molan was puzzled.

"Is it possible that the people who draw the charts are partial to the Hunyuan Continent, and the Pleiades are only worthy of being arranged at the edge?" The Pleiades also speculated.

It's no wonder they think so. After all, the Lower Realm is a vast ocean, and all the continents are just a piece of land scattered in the endless sea. All the continents are surrounded by sea water, scattered everywhere, and it is extremely difficult to contact. No one can know how wide the endless sea is. They can't even be sure whether this chart has accommodated both the sea and the continents of the Lower Boundary.

Wen Qiao asked, "Could it be because Hunyuan Continent is located in the center of the endless sea?"

is it possible?

Thoughtfulness appeared in everyone's eyes.

At this time, I heard Ning Yuzhou say: "It doesn't matter whether it is or not, I have an idea."

Everyone looked up at him, Wen Gungun was holding a piece of Qiongyu Purple Spirit Bamboo, especially holding the ground and shouting, as if cheering for Brother Ning and let him continue talking.

Pei Qiyu saw that the corners of his eyes twitched slightly, feeling that this little iron-eater was really ambitious and flattered a cultivator like this.