223 : Scared Tree

Hearing his question, Su Wangling was suddenly silent.

Ning Yuzhou patiently waited for him to think and consider. The calm and calm appearance seemed to be the same no matter what cultivation level cultivator faced, as if no one had ever broken the calmness he showed.

At least, there is currently none.

After a long while, Su Wangling said: "If you want to solve the predicament in front of you, there are two ways. One is to make Jingling water lotus reappear. It happens that we have nine lotus seeds of Jingling water lotus here; second, Find the sacred tree and suppress it with the sacred tree."

Ning Yuzhou looked at the pale man in front of him, and said calmly and objectively: "Young Master Su, these two methods are not working! First of all, you want the lotus seeds of the Jingling Water Lotus to grow back enough to suppress the muddy turbid land. It takes a long time to become a plant, and we can't afford to wait. Moreover, the blood miasma breaks through the suppression of the Jingling Water Lotus because its strength is too strong. With the clear air of the Jingling Water Lotus, it can no longer be suppressed by it."

"Secondly, we are trapped here now, with a sea of ​​blood in front of a muddy miasma ground, but the sacred tree is still missing. Where are we going to find the sacred tree?"

Su Wangling was silent again.

Ning Yuzhou looked at him lightly, but realized that his silence this time was different from the previous one, and seemed to be struggling a little.

At this time, a burst of exclamation sounded, accompanied by a harsh impact, the entire array trembles, and the aura flickers.

The two looked up at the same time, but saw that a huge blood man appeared in the sea of ​​blood.

The blood giant seemed to be made of blood. It had a human-like body, and its facial features were a little clear, reaching a hundred meters high. When the huge blood fist hit the large array, it actually smashed the large array into a flash of light.

The face of the cultivators guarding the formation changed drastically, and they hurriedly sent spiritual power to each formation point.

The other cultivators were also panicked and hurried back, with a look of horror on their faces, not knowing where the blood giant appeared from, as if in an instant, it stood up from the sea of ​​blood and moved toward sheltering the cultivators. Defend against a large array of attacks.

They looked at the defensive formation with trepidation, fearing that it would be breached.

Fortunately, the blood giant attacked several times, and the defensive formation still stood in place, and was not broken by the blood giant. Everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Ning Yuzhou took a look, then retracted his gaze, confident in the spirit formation he had laid, as long as it was not a monster from the blood ground, he could hold it for the time being.

Although the aura of this blood giant is strong, it is not the most powerful existence in the heavens.

However, Su Wangling looked at the blood giant in a daze, with a flash of spiritual light in his dark eyes.

When the blood giant attacked the big formation, Qiao Leshan in the formation had already jumped, the long sword shot out, and the aura was shining.

"Lingyao, purification!"

The blood giant's body was like a crack, and the body made of blood was covered with cobwebs, as if in an instant, the blood giant collapsed and turned into thousands of blood, falling back into the sea of ​​blood below. The sea of ​​blood was overwhelmed, and the waves of blood flew high, rushing forward, and were blocked by the bright defensive array.